What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And yeah, Occupying forces' camp in Sopore in Kashmir got attacked by Mujahideen just now :D

You know what, We Pakistanis also used to shout like this before 1947 and look we tore India and made a new Country, so like that how can your terrorist army hold on the land which was never India :cheesy:

yep, thnx to the British!
and surprised to see you soo happy when you said you tore India!!!

why am i not surprised!!!!! :rolleyes:

You know what, We Pakistanis also used to shout like this before 1947 and look we tore India and made a new Country, so like that how can your terrorist army hold on the land which was never India :cheesy:

Actually ,with the benefit of hindsight,I thank your leaders for forming Pakistan as it seems to have avoided India many problems,which would have otherwise be suicidal for us. BTW I hope you do remember that we also tore your country once.;)

As for the Terrorist Army,Call it whatever you want,it doesnt even scratch the back of a rat living in India. :D

Feel the difference!

Havent felt for the last 63 years.And not going to feel anytime soon.

You would enjoy the killings of innocents, keep doing that but History have never witnessed any sacrifices going in vain.. So WAKE UP Dude, Hindutva thingy is going to end soon, let it be hundred years more, Kashmiris are not gonna give up, MARK my words :)

Well then all I can say is a hearty,All the best.:lol:

Feel the difference!

You would enjoy the killings of innocents, keep doing that but History have never witnessed any sacrifices going in vain.. So WAKE UP Dude, Hindutva thingy is going to end soon, let it be hundred years more, Kashmiris are not gonna give up, MARK my words :)

Post reported for violation of libel policy on kashmir.

even so called Pakistan is not your land. it belonged to India. :D

Kashmir will never be a part of India, for more information please contact Arundhati Roy :D

Kashmir will never become a part of Pak: Farooq Abdullah

Kashmir will never become a part of Pak: Farooq Abdullah

Then lets hold a plebiscite per the UNSC resolutions and see whether the majority of the residents of J&K agree with your position, or, as is most likely, you are an aging gas bag acting as a propaganda tool for those who gave you a 'ministry' and pay your wages.

Till you agree to let the Kashmiris decide between Pakistan and India, these claims are nothing but the usual meaningless hot air from India and Indians.

Thread closed.

“There will be no Pakistan here. Kashmir will never become a part of Pakistan,” Abdullah thundered as the people listened in rapt attention.

I like the spin the Indian media put on the crowd's reaction - 'rapt attention' (deafening silence?) :lol:

Should have been greeted with rapturous applause and slogans of 'Hindustan Zindabad' and all that if FA's words actually had any truth to them.

Link to Site - Use At Own Risk. Haven't found anything out of the 'ordinary' there though.

36269_175011075856222_100000419918643_493664_27031_n.jpg

Wow look like Cyber war is very hot between Pak-Ind nowadays. Well was started by India Cyber Army, Pakistan Cyber Army is just reponding.

Jazakum Allah Kher Mohtaram Gillani Sahab. Pakistan is Always there for you. May Allah Almighty grants you the success in bringing the Occupational forces to Death. Ameen. Kashmir Banae Ga Pakistan, Insha' Allah.

every one has right to speak in democracy. and Mr geelani is no different. but i dont think hurriyat represents the whole of kashmir. hell even moderate hurriyat kashimiri leaders dont agree with him. kashmiris constitute of hindus, muslims and buddhists. no. of people who are influenced by this propoganda are very less. if they want they can go to "so called azad kashmir" and settle there. may be there they can get dose of real "freedom" which they havent got in india.

AMCA: We are Indians and India is Ours... Get Lost Geelani :)

Back
Top Bottom