What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I think we should put the kashmir valley.. for plebiscite but keep jammu and ladakh out of the equation, bahut ho gaya. These power hungry basterds will instigate violance, even if kashmiris try to protest peacefully these holes go in and fire at security forces forcing them to retaliate resulting in the loss of innocent lives.

Or atleast kashmir valley should be given complete autonomy with only defence and forgien affairs indian obligation.

Read my post regarding this issue

Read the rest of my posts..its happening every where including many states in my country..police only shoot at people if the mob turned violent and police cant handle them anymore..

That is not the fault of the Kashmiri people that your goverment has been inept in funding the Police force....in controlling public order....and that it has no real training in this field

So destroying public property and burning around shops and vehicles are not the fault of Kashmiri people ??some logic you have :disagree:

Now you are just trolling here..already told you those people are killed because riot was turned violent and police has no other choice but to fire at them..dont run around in circles..move on ..

I am not trolling this is my opinion...if you can't except then tough.....I see what I believe...is it not fact that 45 people have died....by the hands of your security forces. And I am not running around in circles....its my opinion.....I am not personally attacking you...so chill.

Read the rest of my posts..its happening every where including many states in my country..police only shoot at people if the mob turned violent and police cant handle them anymore..

Buy rubber bullets then.....or better water gun tanks....your goveremnt has failed....its not the peoples fault that your goverement has bbeen inept in this department.

I think we should put the kashmir valley.. for plebiscite but keep jammu and ladakh out of the equation, bahut ho gaya. These power hungry basterds will instigate violance, even if kashmiris try to protest peacefully these holes go in and fire at security forces forcing them to retaliate resulting in the loss of innocent lives.

Or atleast kashmir valley should be given complete autonomy with only defence and forgien affairs indian obligation.

So peaceful above can be said for occupyin indian forces too.

I am not trolling this is my opinion...if you can't except then tough.....I see what I believe...is it not fact that 45 people have died....by the hands of your security forces. And I am not running around in circles....its my opinion.....I am not personally attacking you...so chill.

yes you shared your view but whats the use of keep on saying it ??its only help you increase your post count other than i dont see any purpose..for me its seems you are going on circles and i am taking a ride with you..so :wave:

Why to keep Jammu and Ladakh of the equation after all bhartis are so much confident they will join bharat so you should not be worried over these two areas.

And if the protesting Kashmiris were only power hungry then they would have accepted Indian rule and would have ruled Indian Occupied J&K as Governors just like those traitors Omar and Farooq abdullah

Greenstar i think u just want to write something against India.U r writing the same thing again and again and again in different threads.

So destroying public property and burning around shops and vehicles are not the fault of Kashmiri people

Well what Kashmir people have done is wrong too..however lets do the maths....however many civilains have died 45...how many security forces have died 0......tsk what a shammbolic case.

Why to keep Jammu and Ladakh of the equation after all bhartis are so much confident they will join bharat so you should not be worried over these two areas.

And if the protesting Kashmiris were only power hungry then they would have accepted Indian rule and would have ruled Indian Occupied J&K as Governors just like those traitors Omar and Farooq abdullah

:what::what::what:

hi everyone . i am new to this forum . been hearing a lot about kashmir these days . i dont know wots wrong with these people . why do they want to join a unstable , underdeveloped country with virtually no future . there are millions of other muslims living in india in absolute freedom and prosperity . may almighty allah give them enuff sense .

Greenstar i think u just want to write something against India.U r writing the same thing again and again and again in different threads

Well its my opinion ganga..what is your point...we come to a public forum to debate....and that is what I am doing.

yes you shared your view but whats the use of keep on saying it ??its only help you increase your post count other than i dont see any purpose..for me its seems you are going on circles and i am taking a ride with you..so

Fair enough Thta is your opinion..not going to hold it against you.

hi everyone . i am new to this forum . been hearing a lot about kashmir these days . i dont know wots wrong with these people . why do they want to join a unstable , underdeveloped country with virtually no future . there are millions of other muslims living in india in absolute freedom and prosperity . may almighty allah give them enuff sense .

let's enjoy the integrity.

Back
Top Bottom