What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
this generation will have realized its religio-nationalist fantasy.

indians are always insistent on making it a religious issue and making anything to do with pakistan to do with jihadist islam - well what if i am a secularist AND support kashmiri liberation from india - well according to the reductionist indians such a thing is not possible

so islam islam islam islam is what its all about

i could rewrite some of the above as

The tortured angst of hindu zealots is even more acute because in their fevered imagination, a hindu civilisation had been conquered and ruled by muslims, their lands had been lost, their manhood and pride had been hurt and they hold this resentment deep in their hearts from generation to generation, because pakistan is a constant reminder of this, hence the reason for their never ending hatred of pakistan

you see, it works both ways.....

so what it will give????

More tears to already crying Indian terrorist invaders. more courage to the innocent Kashmiris.

"Indian/bharti terrorist army bring on bullets we are not afraid of death: Kashmiris"

:tup:

More tears to already crying Indian terrorist invaders. more courage to the innocent Kashmiris.

"Indian/bharti terrorist army bring on bullets we are not afraid of death: Kashmiris"

Why are keep posting the same line agains and again dear..is this some sort of making yourself comfortable??:azn: sad to see India lifted the curfew??:)

Why should me listen to some people who is a stooge(courtesy idune) of another country..they are objecting and want freedom in the name of religion..there are plenty of them out there who wanted to be with India

Wow the vast majority of Kashmiri's don't want to be with India...so essentially you are holding them hostage.....if they raise there voice you will kill them.....what a wonderful country India is.....it preaches to be a peaceful democratic country...yet it uses violence to contain those that do not like its rule......so base upon your assumption should all Indians in Malaysia be put to death because they are voicing there opinion.

I only wanted to know how many security forces you have to have a picture....if your numbers are low that you contain a protests.

let c:smitten::smitten:

I never said that 4500 deaths of civilians our from this riot....I was merely saying that the people who have died in this protests is from the hands of your goverement.

Wow the vast majority of Kashmiri's don't want to be with India...so essentially you are holding them hostage.....if they raise there voice you will kill them.....what a wonderful country India is.....it preaches to be a peaceful democratic country...yet it uses violence to contain those that do not like its rule......so base upon your assumption should all Indians in Malaysia be put to death because they are voicing there opinion.

No one is stoping them from raising their voice.They can come to the streets and protest.The internet is not blocked.They can load videos, write on international blogs.Both the Indian and the international press is allowed in the region.But if they get violent and start pelting stones then do not expect us to be so gentle.

Hey can't you see my posts. Can't you read them. I wonder why you Indians are such a dumbas*. Anyways your post was totally pathetic. :)

I'm sorry,i seem to have overestimated your perception capabilities,carry on :coffee:

Indians in Malaysia are not asking for a separate state to break away from Malaysia. Now you are treading the line of absurdness..

But I never said that Indians in Malaysia are asking for a separate state.......I just said that should they be killed because they are voicing there opinion for more rights.......just like the Kashmiri's are doing the same.

Karan told you earlier Indians in Malaysia is not voicing for separate country ..you are now talking nonsense here..Protests like malasia can be seen in every part of the world..its offtopic leave it..

As i told you they are entitled to share their voice just like every other countrymen in my country..There are protests happening in every state for different reasons..no body is stopping them..Kashmir is not the first place curfew is imposed ..

Being a peaceful democratic country doesnt mean that we should divide our country to every tom dick and harry who is crying for freedom. and we never stopped them from leaving our country if they dont want to be under India's rule...Those who care for the brave "freedom fighters" will accommodate them..Those who wanted to live in India should obey the rules of my country..India is not going to give a single peace of land to any body ..

.Kashmiri police has been trained for COIN operations because Kashmir was suffered due to long terrorists attacks..its now the tactics has been changed because police was able to stop terrorism to a good amount..

That is not the fault of the Kashmiri people that your goverment has been inept in funding the Police force....in controlling public order....and that it has no real training in this field

I never said that 4500 deaths of civilians our from this riot....I was merely saying that the people who have died in this protests is from the hands of your goverement.

Now you are just trolling here..already told you those people are killed because riot was turned violent and police has no other choice but to fire at them..dont run around in circles..move on ..

Karan told you earlier Indians in Malaysia is not voicing for separate country ..you are now talking nonsense here..Protests like malasia can be seen in every part of the world..its offtopic leave it..

Read my post regarding this issue

Back
Top Bottom