What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
hello guys...........wake up. we all are internet warriors, don't need to get high to score point against each other. the double standards would always be there be it india or pakistan or any other country. blind patriotism will yield nothing. some people justify terror attack other justify violence against mob in kashmir. are we worst than animals. are we getting uncivilized day by day? on internet we do not need to face each other physically, that's why we write whatever we want. imazine, if we meet eachother, would be say the same nasty things that we write on forums?

hello guys...........wake up. we all are internet warriors, don't need to get high to score point against each other. the double standards would always be there be it india or pakistan or any other country. blind patriotism will yield nothing. some people justify terror attack other justify violence against mob in kashmir. are we worst than animals. are we getting uncivilized day by day? on internet we do not need to face each other physically, that's why we write whatever we want. imazine, if we meet eachother, would be say the same nasty things that we write on forums?

What's your point and how does it help the topic?:undecided:

unless you go through it you wont understand.i know it takes time if your browser is slow.read it.trust me it will answer all your queries.do you really think zaid hamid is a comedian?i have heard he's the most hated man in india?is it true?

No one knows who Zaid Hamid is except a few people. I myself only saw his vidoes on youtube 1 month ago. Are there many Zaid Hamid followers? Why do people follow him, even though he does not have any proof to back his debate? Is it because he say what people want to hear?

What about following of moderates like Namaj Sethi, Hassan Nisar and many others? Why do the people prefer Zaid Hamid, especially the youth?

it is down to the Kashmiris, pakistan and India to reolve it
expecting the world to do something about it is futile. all countries are hostage to their personal interests
India is being pimped and primed to take on the Chinese threat and take care of the security of the region for USA
so it doesnt suit to annoy India

human rights, the continued sermons of democracy and will of the people can rest when it comes to Kashmir

why the kashmir issue is special?to all our indian guests here please go through

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 1

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 2

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 3

minimalist sir please go through him with an open mind.thank you i wish this will answer your queries.if you still have doubts ..well .....

Are you giving his reference , You seem to be new on this forum.

why the kashmir issue is special?to all our indian guests here please go through

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 1

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 2

YouTube - Zaid Hamid: Kashmir - Past, Present & Future Part 3

minimalist sir please go through him with an open mind.thank you i wish this will answer your queries.if you still have doubts ..well .....

kid this guy has a conspiracy theory to everything Indian. And all his conspiracies are without proof. How can you believe what he is saying? Isn't this guy banned on Pakistani TV? I know he was banned on facebook...

Back
Top Bottom