What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

stop spreading lie he was not given VISA of US because of his criticism on US Iraq war policy..... Our Quaid is Gilani not his son and daughter in law.........

Exactly his son didnot follow him ...and you guys still follow him..

you go see the present, legitimacy or not we were here before baba Adam grew his first pubes and will gonna be here long after Armageddon !!!

Are you jin......:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Exactly his son didnot follow him ...and you guys still follow him..

His son follow him and his ideas also.... iam saying his son is not our leader dumb.....

Shaikh Abdulla was never a true representor of kashmir...... there would have been no problem if he represented Kashmir... Thats why indian Army occupied Kashmir why dont Indian Army occupy Mumabi.....

You are not a true Kashmiri, Shaikh Abdullah was elected by true Kashmiris.

He did not want to join Pakistan after he saw what jaahil tribesmen did to beautiful Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Quaid means father .. right?? Then I guess you do not consider Jinnah as Quaid.. Right? I mean you cant have 2 fathers.. Can you?

I am born Pakistani but migrated Kashmiri from occupied Kashmir to AJK i have nothing to do with Pakistan.... calling some one Quiad not mean real father.... are you dumb or just pretending.....

You are not a true Kashmiri, Shaikh Abdullah was elected by true Kashmiris.

He did not want to join Pakistan after he saw what jaahil tribesmen did to beautiful Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Lie is you only weapon......

Shaikh Abdullah is nothing in the eyes of true Kashmirs

I am born Pakistani but migrated Kashmiri from occupied Kashmir to AJK i have nothing to do with Pakistan.... calling some one Quiad not mean real father.... are you dumb or just pretending.....

First you decide where are you from ...born in pak but nothing to do with pak.when did you get indian citizinship for you to migrate to the otherside.hahaha deside kar.

If you have nothing to do with Pak, why do you carry 2 Pakistani flags :) ??

What does Calling someone Quaid mean ?

Are you happy where ever you are.

Back
Top Bottom