What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

yes true you hold Kashmir but not Kashmir people occupiers.....

i am Kashmiri you dumb......

You are not a Kashmiri you dumb. You are a Pakistani, and I don't care what you think. Pakistanis are brainwashed into believing the Kashmir is disputed and all that blah blah. Kashmir is integral part of India and when I mean Kashmir it includes P-O-K and GB. The only thing that is remaining with regard to Kashmir is when is Pakistan going to revert P-O-K and GB back to India

Anyway I am done with this thread.

i will ask you question when your cousin will die.......when your food will be stopped by Indian army

Did you ask your leader why he was afraid of dying when he rushed to Mumbai to get his cancer surgery for free,....when the US had refused to let him in for surgery cause he is a terrorist?

English ko maro goli urdu mein baat samjho .. this isn't Pakistan if you fcuk with our LAW we'll put in unmarked graves !!!

then why u expect from us to don't do anything....... Phir apni zayyati ko chupana k liye Kashmiri ko pura india ma terroist ki tarha pash karta hoa..... jab k asal ma tumhari fauj terroist hai.......

Did you ask your leader why he was afraid of dying when he rushed to Mumbai to get his cancer surgery for free,....when the US had refused to let him in for surgery cause he is a terrorist?

what terrorism he has done?????

then why u expect from us to don't do anything....... Phir apni zayyati ko chupana k liye Kashmiri ko pura india ma terroist ki tarha pash karta hoa..... jab k asal ma tumhari fauj terroist hai.......

Sojah yara ,hindustani(kashmiri) be sogayah.

You are not a Kashmiri you dumb. You are a Pakistani, and I don't care what you think. Pakistanis are brainwashed into believing the Kashmir is disputed and all that blah blah. Kashmir is integral part of India and when I mean Kashmir it includes P-O-K and GB. The only thing that is remaining with regard to Kashmir is when is Pakistan going to revert P-O-K and GB back to India

Anyway I am done with this thread.

check my old post.....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...th-shot-point-blank-range-sumbal-kashmir.html

Back
Top Bottom