What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

Read my previous comment.... before you make fool of yourself....

Kashmir belongs to India. What we do there is our business, not yours.

No matter how many threads you open on Kashmir, that viewpoint of ours will not change.

P.S. I thought Khan was pathan? How can you be Kashmiri and khan?

yes i follow both ideology but i prefer ideology of Kashmir has independent state......

Could understand the Pakistanis claim for Kashmir and Indian claim for Kashmir but never understood on what basis these Kashmiris demand independent state while more than 500 princely states has been grouped into Pakistan and India and there are only two identities today(or three since 1971 for the people in these former princely states)

Could understand the Pakistanis claim for Kashmir and Indian claim for Kashmir but never understood on what basis these Kashmiris demand independent state while more than 500 princely states has been grouped into Pakistan and India and there are only two identities today(or three since 1971 for the people in these former princely states)

During Dogra Raj on Kashmiri people decided to join Pakistan but Maharaja of Kashmir said that he will join Pakistan to people and Muslim conference re presenter of people of Kashmir.. but on other side he called Nehru to send his army because he wanted to join India.........

During Dogra Raj on Kashmiri people decided to join Pakistan but Maharaja of Kashmir said that he will join Pakistan to people and Muslim conference re presenter of people of Kashmir.. but on other side he called Nehru to send his army because he wanted to join India.........

Thats 100% lies. Doctored history at its best...

Bewakoof,if you lie at least do it sensibly :omghaha:

Exactly, since when do khan become kashmiri?

Thats 100% lies. Doctored history at its best...

Exactly, since when do khan become kashmiri?

Go read History book before commenting

Do you know about Kashmir region??? living in Mumbai??? im Raja by cast Khan my full name is Raja Fahad Ahmed Khan

Syed Ali Geelani is a non issue. The old man makes noise, but nobody listen to him :lol:
well when he give a strike call it is very effective ..u r underestimating the old man

Back
Top Bottom