What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

Go read History book before commenting

Do you know about Kashmir region??? living in Mumbai??? im Raja by cast Khan my full name is Raja Fahad Ahmed Khan

Khans are Pathans which are not indigenous to Kashmir.

Nice desire of you to become a Kashmiri but you're not.

Caste? I thought Muslims never had castes.

well when he give a strike call it is very effective ..u r underestimating the old man

He's running out of time while we have all of it.

Let's see what happens post GE 2014.

You are trolling occupier........... Azad Kashmir:sniper:

Azaad Kashmir........

Kitna bhi bada likho, territory remains with us.

Now it is your choice whether you want to forget the past, make amends and start a fresh chapter.

Kashmir belongs to India. What we do there is our business, not yours.

No matter how many threads you open on Kashmir, that viewpoint of ours will not change.

P.S. I thought Khan was pathan? How can you be Kashmiri and khan?

Just like what half the Pakistanis here claim to be.. Samajh jao na bhai.

I again say i dont want certificate from you for me being kasmiri.....

No one will believe your BS.
on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_re_a_dog.jpg

A muslim name,some google research and videos,open threads about Kashmir and boom you become a Kashmiri.

Do you know about Kashmir region??? living in Mumbai??? im Raja by cast Khan my full name is Raja Fahad Ahmed Khan
Tou apna passport bhi dikha do..naam tou bata he dia hai :D

well when he give a strike call it is very effective ..u r underestimating the old man

He also asked people to boycott elections . But the people showed him a middle finger instead .

Anyway he will be in his graves soon . Let him enjoy his last days of glory .

Indians have no answers on this issue of kashmir...... kya hoa snaap suong gay....
Do you have answers to the issues of Balochistan, terrorism and the sectarian violence shattering Pakistani society? 50,000 have been killed already by terrorism alone including over 5000 soldiers. Drone attacks continue with impunity on your soil that have killed hundreds of Pakistanis - men women and children. And what have YOU done about this but just bellyache? Think about your own Pakistani brethren first who are being killed by the dozen daily instead of pretending to show sympathy to Kashmiris who don't want anything to do with Pakistan and its affairs, seeing the conditions obtaining there.

I must remind you of the sayings: People in glass houses should not throw stones. Get your own house in order first before preaching others. And a pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black! You guys aren't lily white, that you pontificate to others what they should do and what they shouldn't.

Now go take a break from your India bashing and instead search for solutions on how to sort out your own myriad problems first, before advising us and the Kashmiris on governance issues and so called human rights violations. You can start from Balochistan!

Thanks for your patience for hearing me out!

Do you have answers to the issues of Balochistan, terrorism and the sectarian violence shattering Pakistani society? 50,000 have been killed already by terrorism alone including over 5000 soldiers. Drone attacks continue with impunity on your soil that have killed hundreds of Pakistanis - men women and children. And what have YOU done about this but just bellyache? Think about your own Pakistani brethren first who are being killed by the dozen daily instead of pretending to show sympathy to Kashmiris who don't want anything to do with Pakistan and its affairs, seeing the conditions obtaining there.

I must remind you of the sayings: People in glass houses should not throw stones. Get your own house in order first before preaching others. And a pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black! You guys aren't lily white, that you pontificate to others what they should do and what they shouldn't.

Now go take a break from your India bashing and instead search for solutions on how to sort out your own myriad problems first, before advising us and the Kashmiris on governance issues and so called human rights violations. You can start from Balochistan!

Thanks for your patience for hearing me out!

This thread is about Kashmir not Pakistan don't troll

No one will believe your BS.
on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_re_a_dog.jpg

A muslim name,some google research and videos,open threads about Kashmir and boom you become a Kashmiri.

Tou apna passport bhi dikha do..naam tou bata he dia hai :D

u Indians can only troll....

The power of political discourse is groups without any "matter" running fluff propoganda run out of steam very fast. Marginal groups like geelani and co who are essentially pakistani lobbyists need to be engaged politically and not ignored. Ignoring them gives the ability to shout loud and these marginal vocal groups are presented as the voice of kashmir. In reality these are fringe groups, hence when brought into the real political process will run out of juice, as they neither have widespread following nor have any ideological reprentation in sync with the majority of the people of Jammu and kashmir.

so,if u dont mind me askin,where do u stay presently??in azad kashmir,or some other pak city??

He also asked people to boycott elections . But the people showed him a middle finger instead .

Anyway he will be in his graves soon . Let him enjoy his last days of glory .

In many elections people have show india the middle figure ..do u wana talk about that?

So when is the Quaid planning to take up the illegal occupation of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir and bring inquilab in rest of Kashmir? :coffee:

i don't want to talk on Pakistan because you Indians want to derail this thread by trolling and yes i am Pakistani but migrated from Kashmir....

Good.

During partition, many others also migrated from every part of India into what is now called Pakistan.

Stay there.

In fact, as a bonus, after 2014 elections we will be sending the rest of your ilk there as well.

So thank us.

In many elections people have show india the middle figure ..do u wana talk about that?

We don't care what arab wannabes want.

They can migrate to Pakistan or Saudi or wherever they identify themselves.

We will make them eventually, but that's a different thing.

Anway, back to the topic.

Before posting nonsense use google... or google also banned in your country??

82% turnout in J&K panchayat poll - Times Of India

90 percent polling in Jammu Kashmir LC polls - Free Press Kashmir

Jammu and Kashmir state assembly elections, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And dnt confuse P O K with J&K ... People of P O K not even allowed to cast their votes for national assembly ... you really love people of Kashmir :lol:

Back
Top Bottom