What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

Brownish or Wheatish is sexy, Any where in the world Brown skin is considered as attractive ..... :azn:
not everywhere .. most of the people are after goori's ... but for myself ..i like it brown

am not talking about inviting them. I am talking about their uninvited direct involvement at an appropriate time when it suits them.

And thats the ultimate fate of this issue in the long run

I don't think so ....... :cheers:

if you really want peace than give us our kashmir and we may also drop our claim on indian occupied punjab and gujarat
If you don't STFU we will claim the whole of Pakistan....

Now why did I even bother to reply to this kid? I must be going outta my mind on PDF seeing the trash that's being spewed out here.

In India people like fair skin cream, west like tanning. What's the logic ? Should West ban tanning ?
There is a theory paper in our syllabus on this very subject. It is not so simple.:disagree:

What kind of PM is Nawaz Shariff? Which PM wants his country destroyed? Which PM gives such retarded statements? Now world has another reason to believe that Pakistan is a trouble and war monger in this region.

pak must move on from kashmir if it really wants to improve relations with india.

Now why did I even bother to reply to this kid? I must be going outta my mind on PDF seeing the trash that's being spewed out here.
well if u dnt want to see trash on PDF .. please restrict urself from posting ..

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah so when India is banning skin fairness creams??

Mate it's an initiative for people to realize skin colour doesn't matter, what matters in good heart. People will still use fairness cream (I used to in college days, but when I went to England I realized skin colour doesn't really matter). The key learning is from the author of the article as he realizes Pakistani's are obsessed with fair skin too and should realize their own natural skin. I can guarantee you he is not a RAW agent.

PS: please try to read the article before commenting.

lol i stopped reading his posts... waste of time...

Back
Top Bottom