What's new

No scope of Pakistan winning war in my lifetime, says Prime Minister

or u r a hindu baniya RAW agent . :P
bhai banya bhi hun aur hindu bhi wo bhi kattar RSS ka (4th gen) per RAW agent nahi hoon aap bato kaheen aap ISI agent to nahi :azn:..............:rofl::rofl:

bhai banya bhi hun aur hindu bhi wo bhi kattar RSS ka (4th gen) per RAW agent nahi hoon aap bato kaheen aap ISI agent to nahi :azn:..............:rofl::rofl:
na .. if i was ISI agent i would have much exciting job discribtion ..meeting celeberties like OBL,hafeez saeed and many more .. or i would be blowinbg stuff in india or afghanistan ...

i have much boring job discription ..

Ultimately you & NS have the same blood. I only stated reality to which you agreed before and now you accuse me of being a warmonger?

Yes it not easy it only takes a button to launch and especially in pakistan's case any Indian move would invite nukes from pakistan first. This is your policy and not ours.

So you tell me who comes from a nation who hasn't signed No use first policy?

I didn't use a word which somehow demonstrated my wish to invade another country. You clearly mentioned wiping out Pakistan which warmongers use in abundance. Secondly, who gave you the right to find what blood I have. In the previous comments you said 'You know in your heart'. Please avoid such judgmental words. We don't know each other. If I said you are a warmonger; it was because you were talking about wiping a country out. If you are trying to win a verbal argument here, go and rejoice. If you are talking about wiping Pakistan, you lack necessary minerals.

I didn't use a word which somehow demonstrated my wish to invade another country. You clearly mentioned wiping out Pakistan which warmongers use in abundance. Secondly, who gave you the right to find what blood I have. In the previous comments you said 'You know in your heart'. Please avoid such judgmental words. We don't know each other. If I said you are a warmonger; it was because you were talking about wiping a country out. If you are trying to win a verbal argument here, go and rejoice. If you are talking about wiping Pakistan, you lack necessary minerals.

I thought we were having discussion about pakistan and its intentions towards India. Going by the statement made by NS clearly you know what he was pointing at. Yes you are not in agreement with NS and i too did not accuse you of the same.

Secondly, what is wrong in stating the reality? Why are you creating such a big issue on the use of lingo when a more important point is to be comprehended? Action speak louder than words. If my words makes you want to call me warmonger then problem is with you.

Yes each every Pakistani knows that pakistan cannot win a war against India. If you think you can then your nuclear policy would completely be opposite. You feel threatened by the conventional superiority of India hence most pakistanis talk of nuking India.

And believe me it only takes a tactical nuke by pakistan to ensure pakistan is wiped from the face of earth. Apparently its the mineral on your side which would be responsible for you know what.

I thought we were having discussion about pakistan and its intentions towards India.

I thought the thread is about MMS telling people that Pakistan can't win a war against India.

Why are you creating such a big issue on the use of lingo

Because 'Wiping out' is inappropriate a word.

Yes each every Pakistani knows that pakistan cannot win a war against India.

I don't agree at all.

And believe me it only takes a tactical nuke by pakistan to ensure pakistan is wiped from the face of earth.

As you said, 'Actions Speak Louder than Words'. Your assumptions can only be proved true if Pakistan does so. I said earlier mate ................ this ain't gonna happen.

I thought the thread is about MMS telling people that Pakistan can't win a war against India.

See the context in which we began this discussion. And don't forget the statement by MMS was in context of NS statement.

Because 'Wiping out' is inappropriate a word.

Why whine when you can report? Clearly when you whine it shows truth is bitter causing you trouble accepting the reality.

I don't agree at all

Say that to the person who designed your nuclear policy.

As you said, 'Actions Speak Louder than Words'. Your assumptions can only be proved true if Pakistan does so. I said earlier mate ................ this ain't gonna happen.

Indeed. I also pray that peace prevails. All the action doesn't seem to suggest so. Why would you need a tactical nuke then? As you Action do weigh a lot more than words.

Haha ; this debate will be fun
Incase of a full scale war (with India's Objectives as ambitious as you mentioned) there is a great probability of Full scale Nuclear exchange ; are you aware of that?

Nuclear exchange possibility is zero unless India go for a kill and occupy half of pakistan. Even then I would be surprised pakistan nuking India because that would guarantee a complete annihilation.

Ok tell me one thing, why dont pakistan nuke India right now on kashmir issue?

India is not going to raise a war for other half of kashmir, pak want it then it should nuke India otherwise no match on conventional front. Nuke is just a bluff to keep India off, but then india wont mind status quo.

Pakistan will never nuke India. If NS said about surgical strike, he would be probably high. You say whatever you want but its not as easy as you have made it sound. Occupation of Pakistan by India will hurt india big time too and I think every sane person knows this. Our opinions will differ and its natural. I am a Pakistani and when it comes to people talking about waging wars against Pakistan; i can tell them to keep their opinion to themselves. And last thing, nuke policy makers dont represent public belief. They are tactically driven. I can assure you when it comes to a war, 75 percent in Pakistan will say they will win. I am in that 75 percent. Now if it is illogical to your sophisticated warmongering; let it be.

Back
Top Bottom