What's new

No scope of Pakistan winning war in my lifetime, says Prime Minister

Mr. Singh, Elections are coming so please worry about wining another term in your life time. Pakistan may never win in your life time but it appears Narendra Modi will.

Irrespective of elections being around the corner , don't you think that our soft spoken PM said what is true? Be it Modi or anyone else the truth is truth and does not matter form whose mouth it comes out.

lolzzz jana ji you realli have a great sense of humor ....lolzzz the onli thing thats still keeping pakistan and its unity intact is fear and hate of common pakistanies towards india/hindus as they still have there misplaced apprehensions that hindu indians want to settle scores of so called "1000 years of muslim rule" and that indians want to merge pakistan with india and all that blah blah .....now as for kashmir well maam it was always a sacred hindu land and part of hindu/indian culture and still is an integral pert of india and we will not give it to you no matter what is the cost and we are ready to pay it but are you ..if yes then who is stopping you come and get it if you can we are here since recorded history and will always be there ...good luck with your adventourism

:what: can you translate please

pak-ind-copy.jpg

Irrespective of elections being around the corner , don't you think that our soft spoken PM said what is true? Be it Modi or anyone else the truth is truth and does not matter form whose mouth it comes out.

Who knows whether he is right or wrong. Only a war can tell sadly. People usually giving such statements are called warmongers. Even if NS says so.

Who knows whether he is right or wrong. Only a war can tell sadly. People usually giving such statements are called warmongers. Even if NS says so.

MMS is right and you know it in your heart too. Hence you talk of nuking us at even the smallest of conflict. In this case it was NS who started it. So the world can see who is itching to go to war even knowing any such move could harm the entire region.

Both Indian Punjab and Pakistani Punjab will be destroyed, are you ok with that??
why only indian punjab ..we will nuke every major city in case of war ..war will not be limited to LOC or border

lolzzz jana ji you realli have a great sense of humor ....lolzzz the onli thing thats still keeping pakistan and its unity intact is fear

aj bara lul lul kar rahay hoo .. its not gud to ask for such things on this website

why only indian punjab ..we will nuke every major city in case of war ..war will not be limited to LOC or border

aj bara lul lul kar rahay hoo .. its not gud to ask for such things on this website
che che bhai jaan kaisee gandi gandi baten soch rahen hai mere muttallick ..mai to ek bara hi shahista sa sakhs hoon :D

MMS is right and you know it in your heart too. Hence you talk of nuking us at even the smallest of conflict. In this case it was NS who started it. So the world can see who is itching to go to war even knowing any such move could harm the entire region.

If NS says so, he is a warmonger too. I think threatening of nuking India is a tool Pakistan has used to stop India attacking it. So far it appears to be working but a war ................ I don't think its happening.

If NS says so, he is a warmonger too. I think threatening of nuking India is a tool Pakistan has used to stop India attacking it. So far it appears to be working but a war ................ I don't think its happening.

You are right. But the nuke card cannot hold its ground every time. We have to see if indeed pakistan is ready to get itself wiped from the face of earth for its revenge against India.

che che bhai jaan kaisee gandi gandi baten soch rahen hai mere muttallick ..mai to ek bara hi shahista sa sakhs hoon :D
yaar tu ne itni urdu seekhi kahan se ha ... some of my frnds in india .. we talk on phn like everyday .. they dont know many urdu words ... but u seem to have good vocabulary of urdu

You are right. But the nuke card cannot hold its ground every time. We have to see if indeed pakistan is ready to get itself wiped from the face of earth for its revenge against India.

Best of luck with your plans. Now you are being a warmonger. lol @ wiping out. I am afraid its not going to be that easy.

yaar tu ne itni urdu seekhi kahan se ha ... some of my frnds in india .. we talk on phn like everyday .. they dont know many urdu words ... but u seem to have good vocabulary of urdu
wo kya hai sirji mera janm hidus me hua , dosti musalmano ke saath rahi hai aur showk mere angrezo walen hain :D

Best of luck with your plans. Now you are being a warmonger. lol @ wiping out. I am afraid its not going to be that easy.

Ultimately you & NS have the same blood. I only stated reality to which you agreed before and now you accuse me of being a warmonger?

Yes it not easy it only takes a button to launch and especially in pakistan's case any Indian move would invite nukes from pakistan first. This is your policy and not ours.

So you tell me who comes from a nation who hasn't signed No use first policy?

Back
Top Bottom