What's new

No scope of Pakistan winning war in my lifetime, says Prime Minister

REALITY CHECK!
It takes 20/25/30 years to raise a single person, the parents shower their love and affection into the life, enrich his/her life with education, personal development and provide for him/her the best they can.

They dream to see the day their son will grow tall, stand on his own feet, get married and have children. They dream to see the day they as grand parents will play with their grand children and see them grow tall and start lives of their own.

But all this can be snatched away by the reckless actions of wretched old men who despite their years have not the wisdom of a tempestuous, tantrum throwing two year old.

In short; war is young men dying and old men talking. There is nothing glorious about war!

But the level at which the both PM gave statement today is very unusual ta this level

I don't think Pakistan will ever dare to attack India, if they do so there will be No Pakistan on map.

But the level at which the both PM gave statement today is very unusual ta this level

Early signs of dementia me thinks.

I don't think Pakistan will ever dare to attack India, if they do so there will be No Pakistan on map.

Tali eik hat sey nahi bajtey beta. :)

so you agree with him that Pakistanis are harami, you didnt say anything about that but your gauge is stuck on what i said...it mean you also think Pakistani (muslims) are harami, you are one racist hindu

dude i said do not fall to his level......tat means i m calling him a low life...i m already humiliating a fellow citizen for u...wat else do u expect from me now ???

There dementia has given rise to free day at PDF to indulge in usual bashing of each other with full flow

It really is a shame, our youth are so eager to kill each other. But i suppose their concepts of mortality and destruction comes from the COD or Hollywood, sadly in real life there is no pause, repeat or restart button.

It really is a shame, our youth are so eager to kill each other. But i suppose their concepts of mortality and destruction comes from the COD or Hollywood, sadly in real life there is no pause, repeat or restart button.
Even with a play, pause and restart button not very many will change, sadly thats the amount of hate they carry.

He should have said "No scope of India Pakistan war in my lifetime"

janab manmohan shaib ....tenssion na la ....haam kuch waite kar lain ga..... seriously paake aman ko girta dair kinti lagti hai .... :whistle:

boy??
well this "boy" doesnt even want to reply to this childish post, but its so irresistible not to
some people in Paksitan celebrate xmas, and wish merry xmas to others too
some people in pakistan celebrate valentines day, fathers day, mothers day.
some Indian who know me as Pakistani say salam to me, yes hindu indians.

yes my ancestors who came and conquered India, they mostly came from Central Asian and turkey and brought Muslim culture in India. What you see in India today is the culture of Sub continent, but I some time wonder why most Poets and musicians in the sub continent are muslim, and you can call them urdu songs more than hindi songs

Ok you are some outsider arabs .Then why you pakis face identity crisis in arab countries.Sonny .yours
base root is in India. Pakis become better when they acknowledge this fact.otherwise you will still live in delusions.They already showw an identity crisis in their own country.:rofl:

go get a :rofl:life

Cartoon-Manmohan.jpg

Indian prime minister do not need to indulge in war mongering to save his seat unlike Pakistan PM where he has to please various establishment to remain in his seat, who knows it better then Nawaz Sharif ?

BTW his days are numbered in that seat :partay:

Back
Top Bottom