What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

Brothers are known to screw each other over property disputes. Your so called 'Kashmiri brothers' could do the same to you. :P

again u r wasting ur precious time here ...
we trust them ..dnt wry

aapka intezar rahega
bara filmi dialog ha mara ha yara ..meri tu phat gayi ha .. :D

i wish i would have time to fight imperial (or who think they are imperal) forces in the world.. what can be more noble then standing up infront of much stronger, riuch and powerful enemy for a noble cause

:what: white paper? its a political term
In proper English grammar, "a/the whiter paper" or "whiter papers" are meant for the political report you are talking about. You need a "determiner" for that reason. Otherwise, "white"is used as an adjective or modifier to the noun "paper". Have you heard of noun phrases and separate use of nouns?

A squid is a living being that has blue blood. Does that mean for you that squid is an aristocrat?:rofl:

Last edited:
No scope of Pakistan winning a war against India in my lifetime: PM | PTI

In English grammar, "a/the whiter paper" or "whiter papers" are meant for the political report you are talking about. You need a "determiner" for that reason. Otherwise, "white"is used as an adjective or modifier to the noun "paper".
r u girls fighting over makeup? seriously we all are talking abt war and u guys are fighting over make up .. :D

No scope of Pakistan winning a war against India in my lifetime: PM | PTI

No one wins a war :)))))))))))))))

r u girls fighting over makeup? seriously we all are talking abt war and u guys are fighting over make up .. :D
:D yeh and he is trying to use a political term of white paper for skin color :P

NO war NO war.

Just fair and lovely obsession.

see fair and handsome for men fetch you a good job according to an Indian advertisement.

SO NO WAR

This is basic grammar in English on the use of "determiners' and "modifiers". There are many exceptions and rules also . I am a student of English, and I love to talk about grammars.:D

yeh and he is trying to use a political term of white paper for skin color
Go and check English grammar books.:disagree:

Last edited:
This is basic grammar in English on the use of "determiners' and "modifiers". There are many exceptions and rules also . I am a student of English, and I love to talk about grammars.:D

Go and cheek English grammar books.:disagree:
theek ha teacher ..he made a bobo ....
ab bachay k jaan loo gay kya ???

18628-nandita-1377525648-552-640x480.jpg

Nandita Das, member of the Jury Cinefondation, and heading the 'Dark is Beautiful' campaign. PHOTO: REUTERS

:man_in_love: I really adore Nandita :man_in_love:, one of the Finest actresses in contemporary Indian cinema.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah so when India is banning skin fairness creams??

BAN??

Impossible Sir. We've mastered the technology (skin whitening) and are lightyears ahead in this field.

exhibit 1

aPLQu.jpg

Full Scientiphik tecnology ($ 39.99 +Shipping) :smitten:

Aur ek Dukiyare ki kahani

I think Arnab will be at his ballistic best today and frothing from all his holes.

Wonder which Pakistani bakras he has lined up for the show.

Tejpal uncle will get some respite today.

I think Arnab will be at his ballistic best today and frothing from all his holes.

Wonder which Pakistani bakras he has lined up for the show.

Tejpal uncle will get some respite today.

i watch him often ..that guy is somethng .. if he had a lal topi it would be ur version of zaid hamid

Back
Top Bottom