What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

Why not all sides sit and talk it out,come to an agreement?
I'm sure there is a way to make peace.
They don't deserve this.

They eye Kashmir because of river system and strategic importance with China.

1) In 2003/04, Musharraf begged that in future Pak land will not be used for anti-India activities any more,i.e, de-facto recognizance of Pak's previous terror activities. It was a Himalayan diplomatic blunder. Ask your diplomats. From this time Pak gradually started to be known as the "epicenter of terror". The aim was achieved.:azn:

2)We know your worth and our air defense capabilities.:lol:

Ha ha ha.. funny thread..
Does Pakistan have a credible enough delivery system to deliver those so called "200" warhead into Indian airspace. Last time they had a successful test of the ghauri, the villagers of Dadu had to take cover. That is their credibility of their "successful test" claims, and lolz pakistani are talking so big here like MARV MIRV BMD ICBM and what not. Its all hot air. They dont have anything credible beyond 1000km to send to India. And even that 1000km is suspect. Other than that, they talk of overwhelming attack by a barrage of missiles, do pakistanis have any idea how many will it take to overwhelm our systems with multi-layered defence? Its in thousands. Does pakistan has the capability to produce that kind of numbers when they have zero manufacturing base. Other than that, the days of surprise attack by air are over so pakistan cant nuke India anyway,, lolz pakistanis and their dreams of nuking India.:rofl:

u may have money better weopens .. but u dnt have balls .. i sugest get some chinese made steal balls .. u r just trying to change the topic as u knw i proved u wrong .. btw it also happen in 2007 .. u threatened us of war but chickened out later .. bcoz u knw we are not vegetrains .. we will love when we nuke the bar-b-que out of u ..
i have anwer for the bullshit u wrote in the last paragraph but i dnt think it will make any difference on the discussion we were having ...

dont mind the grammer errors ..they just prove the fact that ur post was so boring that i didnt bother to check what i type

the same reason u guys surrendered to china in 1962 .. we were out numbered .
We never surrendered to China. China itself withdrew forces fearing an escalation in war. We rejected their peace offer and stated that we would continue the war. China backed out. Go and check history.:blah:

And, 5 years later, we humiliated them in Chola incident totally. .:guns:
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They don't deserve this.

They eye Kashmir because of river system and strategic importance with China.
u can give all the reason u want .. its not about what pakistan want ..its about what kashmir want ...

u can give all the reason u want .. its not about what pakistan want ..its about what kashmir want ...
India never believes you

World never believes you

UN never believes you

go cry me a river now :lol:

well sir the above was more of an trailer.you have to witness even more than this.much worse.

the best you can keep with yourself is a dud land named ladakh.
yaa rahe tum aur yaa rahenge hum.Naseeb ki baat ha kab tak chalega ya

it will remain so as long as pakistan exist.

ghazwa hind and nuclear war are not going to happen..

even if they rest of india ask us khuda k naam k liye hamain le lo.khuda k naam k liye hamin le lo..hum marr jayenge.

i am sure still we wont get them merge with us.because its been only 6 decades we are seperated from indians.it feels good to be a human in pakistan than a merger with indians of we humans

Hahaha, even many Pakistanis dont want to live in Pakistan anymore - the only reason they are still back there is becuase they dont have anywhere else to go or cannot afford to - remember your ex PM's CNN or BBC interview "Who's stopping them". LOL even your leaders and ex Generals make it a point to get the heck out of there and the one's left behind are the one's who fear getting caught outside for crimes - remember Mushy desperately wanting to flee Pakistan after the reception he got back at home?.

And i am sure it will happen in 2015-16.

A major war that will be either the kashmir in india hands or Pakistan hands.

Though i doubt the war will be b/w india and pak army but rather indian army and pak civilians.
Bring it on mate
m sure
when u guys will loose again u will have a nuke strike like revengfull bitches

india knows that kashmirs are against them ..if they are given a choice to decide their future ..they will never choose india .. so that is why they are not serious about talks

muslims ruled u for 800 years , british ruled us for 200 years .. azaadi needs sacrifice and patince ...

And while Pakistan was a free coountry....??? Who're you man really?????? did you come out of the womb yesterday???? I thought pakistanis are brainwashed never knew they born as brainwashed kids..

I can say the same thing that's going on in Balochistan...
So Stop Bullshitting....
Firts try taking care of your country... try to save your regime from TTP then come for Kashmir... Again Don't start something that you can't Finish kiddo

This is a very immature statement as war can never solve any dispute leave aside Kashmir and terrorism issues between India and pakistan
indeed war cant solve any issue hence he stated the fear and not a new thing even the world stated this fear of war over the issue. soon its not possible but in the long run the outsiders will decide :)))))))))))))))) and both india -pakistan will be fked up

lol your post

anyway we will see who gets the maximum damage.This is not 1971 and we have not only less than 50k troops deployed their in Bangladesh and thousand miles away.

we will see who gets more damage.the best you can is to pray for the war to start ON TIME
rightly said and its not 1971 for india too..
do u have a navy and airforce.....
aww how many carriers,air superiority planes,nuke subs,destroyers..
Indian navy is more cabable than airforce
so stop boasting
coz if war happens than it will be sindh,baloch,pakistan occupied afganistan and punjab as diffrent countries

name change only.They were the indigenous people of IVC back than and later just the name got changed.

genitically both of them are similar because they are same people.
So they were Bharotis??? And you claim them to be your ancestors??

lol
how are you going to deal with this fact??:lol:

we did i mention that our problems our solved .. u were threating us of war andi was just tell u a fact that their will be no war .. proved u that u shit ur pants b4 in 2001 stand off and after massive moment and hue and cry ..u have to go back homes ..

the same reason u guys surrendered to china in 1962 .. we were out numbered .

We were not worried just for ourselves mate we were even worried about all the innocent lives which will be lost in Pakistan as well.

Back
Top Bottom