What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

name change only.They were the indigenous people of IVC back than and later just the name got changed.

genitically both of them are similar because they are same people.
so IVC was in ancient india bharat right? name change only. :D
and presently lies 2-3rd in pak.

Why not all sides sit and talk it out,come to an agreement?
I'm sure there is a way to make peace.

nopes .. india pakistan was almost at war since 1999 ..but india choose no to start war as they were scared of necular weapons... u may think it is stupid but here is a link for u to prove my point .. they knw we will go nuclear on ur cute little black ahair indian A$$

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read Threat of nuclear war from the link. aukaat pata chal jaye gi

seriously ..stop copy pasting bewakoof insaan :)
You guys talk as if once you Nuke India all your problems are solved. lol Seriously you guys are very naive.

No can do - you can go to option B, C, D etc now.

I mean seriously, after all these years and a few wars, I am amazed that a simple fact that we are not going to give up our territory hasnt dawned on you or your leaders yet?

After all the terrorism and all the wars and infiltrations and the killings you still think that we will give up what we fought for just because you are asking for it? all of that just goes away and you expect us to forget all that? what about payback dude? we still have a score to settle with Pakistan.

A few chai buscuit sessions and talks does not cut it, whichever leader dreams of even thinking on those lines is commiting suicide.

As for the gazwa hind threats, war and nuclear threats - we are taking care of that.

well sir the above was more of an trailer.you have to witness even more than this.much worse.

the best you can keep with yourself is a dud land named ladakh.
yaa rahe tum aur yaa rahenge hum.Naseeb ki baat ha kab tak chalega ya

it will remain so as long as pakistan exist.

ghazwa hind and nuclear war are not going to happen..

even if they rest of india ask us khuda k naam k liye hamain le lo.khuda k naam k liye hamin le lo..hum marr jayenge.

i am sure still we wont get them merge with us.because its been only 6 decades we are seperated from indians.it feels good to be a human in pakistan than a merger with indians of we humans

lol your post
anyway we will see who gets the maximum damage.This is not 1971 and we have not only less than 50k troops deployed their in Bangladesh and thousand miles away.
we will see who gets more damage.the best you can is to pray for the war to start ON TIME
Who stopped you from continuing the war on the western part?:rofl: Why did you surrender?:sarcastic:

You guys talk as if once you Nuke India all your problems are solved. lol Seriously you guys are very naive.

we did i mention that our problems our solved .. u were threating us of war andi was just tell u a fact that their will be no war .. proved u that u shit ur pants b4 in 2001 stand off and after massive moment and hue and cry ..u have to go back homes ..

Who stopped you from continuing the war on the western part?:rofl: Why did you surrender?:sarcastic:

the same reason u guys surrendered to china in 1962 .. we were out numbered .

The Mard E Momeen tag, 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians, Pakistanis are a martial race etc (I wonder why they are a mostly Agrarian economy then) beats all that.
Even their PM thinks that a war will happen in his lifetime - more like his Prime Ministerial term - what to say about the average Pakistani then? I guess one Kargil beatdown wasnt enough for him.
OTOH, NS I guess is trying desperately to rake up Kashmir as an issue but the problem is we dont take this guy seriously and never will....especially after his Kargil blunder.

Oh I guess He's prepar
No can do - you can go to option B, C, D etc now.

I mean seriously, after all these years and a few wars, I am amazed that a simple fact that we are not going to give up our territory hasnt dawned on you or your leaders yet?

After all the terrorism and all the wars and infiltrations and the killings you still think that we will give up what we fought for just because you are asking for it? all of that just goes away and you expect us to forget all that? what about payback dude? we still have a score to settle with Pakistan.

A few chai buscuit sessions and talks does not cut it, whichever leader dreams of even thinking on those lines is commiting suicide.

As for the gazwa hind threats, war and nuclear threats - we are taking care of that.

Well Said Dude.... It's just another Brainwashing of Pakistanis by NS for his carrier and Nothing much... But the Sad Part is Pakistanis still believe in his lies and dreams..
They don't even have the mind set to wakeup and smell the reality or they just scared to realize the reality...

india knows that kashmirs are against them ..if they are given a choice to decide their future ..they will never choose india .. so that is why they are not serious about talks

Oh I guess He's prepar

Well Said Dude.... It's just another Brainwashing of Pakistanis by NS for his carrier and Nothing much... But the Sad Part is Pakistanis still believe in his lies and dreams..
They don't even have the mind set to wakeup and smell the reality or they just scared to realize the reality...
muslims ruled u for 800 years , british ruled us for 200 years .. azaadi needs sacrifice and patince ...

Don't worry. There wont be any war.
Didn't you read the article ??? The war-mongering was for particular audience. It was dropped from public statement.

- Reasons : terrorists need a issue after US withdrawal. Better India than Pak
- War with India even planning is good resource for unity in Pak.

Let Pak posters say think whatever they want , Pak is simply not in position to start a war. $$$$$$ is much needed thing to start and continue war but also needed to sustain the embargo that will follow.

if you really want peace than give us our kashmir and we may also drop our claim on indian occupied punjab and gujarat

Our Kashmir ...There is only one Kashmir In India Ruled by Indians

Even you Claim TN also Belongs to you ..Pity

Ancient Pakistan: a piece of land where Jahalat was practiced by bunch of Jahils !!!
Current Pakistan: well they are old school !!!
thats rude bro ... if u want to start jugtain .. we can do it better :)

nopes .. india pakistan was almost at war since 1999 ..but india choose no to start war as they were scared of necular weapons... u may think it is stupid but here is a link for u to prove my point .. they knw we will go nuclear on ur cute little black ahair indian A$$

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read Threat of nuclear war from the link. aukaat pata chal jaye gi

seriously ..stop copy pasting bewakoof insaan :)
1) In 2003/04, Musharraf begged that in future Pak land will not be used for anti-India activities any more,i.e, de-facto recognizance of Pak's previous terror activities. It was a Himalayan diplomatic blunder. Ask your diplomats. From this time Pak gradually started to be known as the "epicenter of terror". The aim was achieved.:azn:

2)We know your worth and our air defense capabilities.:lol:

Ha ha ha.. funny thread..
Does Pakistan have a credible enough delivery system to deliver those so called "200" warhead into Indian airspace. Last time they had a successful test of the ghauri, the villagers of Dadu had to take cover. That is their credibility of their "successful test" claims, and lolz pakistani are talking so big here like MARV MIRV BMD ICBM and what not. Its all hot air. They dont have anything credible beyond 1000km to send to India. And even that 1000km is suspect. Other than that, they talk of overwhelming attack by a barrage of missiles, do pakistanis have any idea how many will it take to overwhelm our systems with multi-layered defence? Its in thousands. Does pakistan has the capability to produce that kind of numbers when they have zero manufacturing base. Other than that, the days of surprise attack by air are over so pakistan cant nuke India anyway,, lolz pakistanis and their dreams of nuking India.:rofl:

And if somebody go ask Navaz if he was serious I am pretty sure he will deny saying something like that :rofl:
Politicians do say weird things to make the crowd feel good. But they really dont mean what they say :;

Back
Top Bottom