What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

And i am sure it will happen in 2015-16.

A major war that will be either the kashmir in india hands or Pakistan hands.

Though i doubt the war will be b/w india and pak army but rather indian army and pak civilians.

you just inadvertently validated the fact that your army is effete and incapable of winning a war against Indian army .... in the end the pak civilians will have to take up arms and fight the Indian

either case the result will be the same as of last four wars you fought with us ..... the possible scenario this time would be that in your delusional quest of winning Kashmir you might end up loosing Balochistan too .....

we have already started it many times in the past.

probably its your turn to start it now.we may end it with not only getting IOK but IOP and IOG aswell.

Oh Please ... We will not want to Waste our Bullets we need Peace that's all we want Not war

Jai Jawan Go Lahore Liberate Balouch ..this is the new slogan If you Try to do any harm ..!!

Time for us to capture Azad Kashmir too.

Pakistan is in mess this is the perfect time to take back our incomplete Kashmir.

Let them start there joke-e-hind :lol:

probably its your turn to start it now.we may end it with not only getting IOK but IOP and IOG aswell.

sir because i believe.this is what makes us different from each other

In Pakistan case if war is set to happen we dont give a fckk about financial conditions and weapons

Since i believe the next war will be between pakistani people and trained indian army.as someone earlier said PA would be more of an overkill if the soldiers are of indian origin

LOL, so you guys call Punjab, Gujarat and Kashmir as occupied - thats funny.

Ever wondered why Indian people dont desire for any territory thats in Pak?, we dont even want what belongs to us thats Pak occupied Kashmir - why do you think that is?

because everything there is f'ed up now.

you just inadvertently validated the fact that your army is effete and incapable of winning a war against Indian army .... in the end the pak civilians will have to take up arms and fight the Indian

either case the result will be the same as of last four wars you fought with us ..... the possible scenario this time would be that in your delusional quest of winning Kashmir you might end up loosing Balochistan too .....

lol your post

anyway we will see who gets the maximum damage.This is not 1971 and we have not only less than 50k troops deployed their in Bangladesh and thousand miles away.

we will see who gets more damage.the best you can is to pray for the war to start ON TIME

Time for us to capture Azad Kashmir too.

Pakistan is in mess this is the perfect time to take back our incomplete Kashmir.

Let them start there joke-e-hind :lol:

No, Not with all the terrorist infestation thats happened there.

As some Pakistani general said - even if Pakistanis beg India to take them back into the Indian Union Indians will refuse it - thats how f'ed up its become back there and thats why they desire our territory and their BS wet dream of Gazwa E Hind. hehehe.

Oh Please ... We will not want to Waste our Bullets we need Peace that's all we want Not war

Jai Jawan Go Lahore Liberate Balouch ..this is the new slogan If you Try to do any harm ..!!

if you really want peace than give us our kashmir and we may also drop our claim on indian occupied punjab and gujarat

LOL, so you guys call Punjab, Gujarat and Kashmir as occupied - thats funny.

Ever wondered why Indian people dont desire for any territory thats in Pak?, we dont even want what belongs to us thats Pak occupied Kashmir - why do you think that is?

because everything there is f'ed up now.

well we thank Jinnah for seperating us we humans from Indians.
Do you think a pakistan even in his dream would want to be called indian or lived among indians?

Pakistan and india never were 1 country.we always were stupid.this is the reason i hate mughal and urdu for 2 purpose

Because of mughal hundred years invasion we were forcely merge together and later believed as same country which is complete BS

THe other is urdu being spoken very much similar like hindi.Which makes us each other to understand more easily.the biggest disadvantage of urdu it is

shut up.

we claim the whole pakistan, you hajis should shift to saudi or afghanistan

lol,Indians were note even allowed to visit ancient Pakistan.

remember even ashoka had converted to buddhism as hindu were not even allowed into ancient Pakistan aka IVC

Do you think a pakistan even in his dream would want to be called indian or lived among indians?

Pakistan and india never were 1 country.we always were stupid.this is the reason i hate mughal and urdu for 2 purpose

Because of mughal hundred years invasion we were forcely merge together and later believed as same country which is complete BS

THe other is urdu being spoken very much similar like hindi.Which makes us each other to understand more easily.the biggest disadvantage of urdu it is

remember even ashoka had converted to buddhism as hindu were not even allowed into ancient Pakistan aka IVC
what is this ancient Pakistan?? Even Oxford dictionary couldn't find it ...!

You sure need to grow some brain cells and get out of that madarassa knowledge. Your knowledge of history is f*cked up.

LOL @ we humans.

As for Jinnah, IVC, Mughals, partition etc....your history knowledge is messed probably because of your textbooks man - "the murder of Pakistani history" by Aziz would be a good read for you.

As for Jinnah, talk to @FaujHistorian or any knowledgeable Pakistani about it - I bet they would say thats its Hindus who sent you packing in the first place and didnt want anything to do with you - I dont necessarily agree with that but then the present situation of Pakistan does show thats its been good all the way and we should be grateful to Jinnah and all the rest for the great blessing they did for us.

Sir - If you go to a War with No reserves :-
1) Your Balance of Payments comes at Risk.
2) Global Payments on Sales to your Nation Come at Risk.
3) No Nation would like to Trade with a Nation where Credibility of Payments in At Risk.
4) Your Loans become expensive as IMF increases Rate of Interest.
5) If above applies your Sate Bank requests IMF/World Bank for Loans and your Nations Credibility Goes Below Junk Rating.
6) This means Pakistani Rupee Hits 2000 Rs1 USD rate. Petrol becomes Expensive. Imports become Expensive. Cars which run on your streets even become more expensive. Medicines go out of Hand...

You have a Civil War on..How will you fight !!

Do you Want to Create a Nation of Begars or Want every Pakistani to go Hungry and Hena Rabanni Khar going around with even a Larger Begging Bowl.

Please please wake up Mard- E- Momeen.

The Mard E Momeen tag, 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians, Pakistanis are a martial race etc (I wonder why they are a mostly Agrarian economy then) beats all that.

Even their PM thinks that a war will happen in his lifetime - more like his Prime Ministerial term - what to say about the average Pakistani then? I guess one Kargil beatdown wasnt enough for him.

OTOH, NS I guess is trying desperately to rake up Kashmir as an issue but the problem is we dont take this guy seriously and never will....especially after his Kargil blunder.

Last edited:
india hands or Pakistan hands.
Though i doubt the war will be b/w india and pak arm

sir because i believe.this is what makes us different from each other

In Pakistan case if war is set to happen we dont give a fckk about financial conditions and weapons

Since i believe the next war will be between pakistani people and trained indian army.as someone earlier said PA would be more of an overkill if the soldiers are of indian origin

You don't have any financial conditions or weapons to start with....

Back
Top Bottom