What's new

Karnataka corner!

The other day. . . two ladies from BJP regional office came to our apartment and asked us if we have voter ID or not. . . they asked us to fill a one page form and a copy of our electricity bill and said that we can get our ID card within 20 days from the nearest e-seva centre . . . is it happening anywhere else ??:what:

Nice... I hope soon they come out with provisions for NRIs to vote. Had it been in place by now.. Modi would have had a massive advantage!

The other day. . . two ladies from BJP regional office came to our apartment and asked us if we have voter ID or not. . . they asked us to fill a one page form and a copy of our electricity bill and said that we can get our ID card within 20 days from the nearest e-seva centre . . . is it happening anywhere else ??:what:

Don't know....but I remember BJP workers had come to our home during the previous elections and asked if we all had voter IDs. When we said we had, they simply requested us to vote for BJP and left.

Nice... I hope soon they come out with provisions for NRIs to vote. Had it been in place by now.. Modi would have had a massive advantage!
Don't know....but I remember BJP workers had come to our home during the previous elections and asked if we all had voter IDs. When we said we had, they simply requested us to vote for BJP and left.

They never asked us to vote for any particular party.. . they just said that don't waste your vote. . thats it. . :-)

The biggest chink in the lower middle order is that Dhoni is not the same player in Tests, that he is in ODIs. It's almost like the tail begins after the fall of this wicket....and a long one at that.

Bade bhai. . can u explain the meaning of my Signature ??:bunny:

well they at least won't be getting votes from Kaali Peeli nurses from Kerala :D

I will castrate u :mad:

The biggest chink in the lower middle order is that Dhoni is not the same player in Tests, that he is in ODIs. It's almost like the tail begins after the fall of this wicket....and a long one at that.

wow, slow down there buddy. Let's not get too derogatory here. :D

This is what it says,

Arms of the brave (Kshatriya) always support and sustain the people like (a father his) son. A brave (Kshatriya) is, for this reason, honoured by all, in all situations. There is nothing in all the three worlds, which is beyond (the reach of) bravery. Brave (Kshatriya) sustains all, and all depend upon the brave.

I will castrate u :mad:

Maaf karna Bhai, mera Sanskrit itna accha nahi hai, lekin try karta hoon:

The Brave-Armed Man will take care of people like a son,
Hence he is honoured, ?(not sure)
Bravery is the best quality in the 3 worlds, ?(not sure again)
A brave man will take care of another brave man ?(not sure again) :undecided:

Where is this shloka lifted from?:what:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom