What's new

Karnataka corner!

This is what it says,

Arms of the brave (Kshatriya) always support and sustain the people like (a father his) son. A brave (Kshatriya) is, for this reason, honoured by all, in all situations. There is nothing in all the three worlds, which is beyond (the reach of) bravery. Brave (Kshatriya) sustains all, and all depend upon the brave.

Google Zindabad
Banane21.gif

As it is they were struggling to find their feet in the South.. & that may have just sealed their fate with Kerala nurses! :lol:

I thought the criticism was unfair. We Mallus use all sorts of slurs for other people from other states too. It was a bad joke.

AAp had their best chance in Kerala too. We will see how it goes.

Maaf karna Bhai, mera Sanskrit itna accha nahi hai, lekin try karta hoon:

The Brave-Armed Man will take care of people like a son,
Hence he is honoured, ?(not sure)
Bravery is the best quality in the 3 worlds, ?(not sure again)
A brave man will take care of another brave man ?(not sure again) :undecided:

Where is this shloka lifted from?:what:

Its phrom Bhagavad Gita i guess :-)

@chak de INDIA is casteist :coffee:

I thought the criticism was unfair. We Mallus use all sorts of slurs for other people from other states too. It was a bad joke.

AAp had their best chance in Kerala too. We will see how it goes.

People get called worst than that. It's nothing but pure political opportunism for the opponents... & they will exploit that no matter what during this political season where stakes are pretty high!

man.. that was a good try. Looks like you did not take help from google chaha! :lol:

man.. that was a good try. Looks like you did not take help from google chaha! :lol:

I resisted the temptation for once. There was a time when my Sanskrit was quite OK...not anymore.:(

Cmon that is hardly fair. He had a sanskrit pandit as his grandfather. Wish we were so lucky.

I was a very poor student though....His grasp on Sanskrit was too good! A pity that I was the heralder of mediocrity in my family.:cry:

Cmon that is hardly fair. He had a sanskrit pandit as his grandfather. Wish we were so lucky.

My Grandpa was an Angutha-Chhap Soldier :D

served in british Army during WW2 and then U.P police for 36 years. . . . i wonder how he managed his Service in Police :hitwall:

He was given a personal deewan to write all the FIRs and other paper works :sarcastic:

My Grandpa was a Angutha-Chhap Soldier :D

served in british Army during WW2 and then U.P police for 36 years. . . . i wonder how he managed his Service in Police :hitwall:

He was given a personal deewan to write all the FIRs and other paper works :sarcastic:

LOL....Personal Deewan!:eek:

He's a true Rajput while my grandpa's a true Brahmin. Can we say the same about us? :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom