What's new

Karnataka corner!

Yes. Doesn't help matters when the All Blacks at often times are head and shoulders above the competition.

All blacks man.. they are really intimidating.especially when they put that Haka on! blimey...

Deve Gowda is not available at the moment. Will only appear when cash is used as a bait.

LOL....You'll be killed if you said that in mandya. That article on the Honey Badger is interesting though. I never knew they're such shy creatures.

All blacks man.. they are really intimidating.especially when they put that Haka on! blimey...

:-)

as explained to @Indischer a lot of the public schools in new zealand encurage the teaching of Haka.

I know the haka as well. But different Maori tribes had their own haka.

Since I live in the Waikato area, I know the Waikato tribe Haka. :-)

LOL....You'll be killed if you said that in mandya. That article on the Honey Badger is interesting though. I never knew they're such shy creatures.

what the hell. Really?

when I check Kerala politicians facebo accounts, a lot of them have abuses directed against them. :)

How come those sheep bangers lost to India in kabaddi WC ??
4chsmu1.gif

what the hell. Really?

when I check Kerala politicians facebo accounts, a lot of them have abuses directed against them. :)

Nah..kidding. Although people don't take mildly to anything said against him in Mandya, the level of rivalry with local leaders means that every other day, there is abuse directed at him. No biggie. But a few broken teeth or jaw will also hurt a lot!:p:

:-)

as explained to @Indischer a lot of the public schools in new zealand encurage the teaching of Haka.

I know the haka as well. But different Maori tribes had their own haka.

Since I live in the Waikato area, I know the Waikato tribe Haka. :-)

wow. I thought it's more of a war cry dance of pacific islanders. & it's nice to know NZ really makes an effort to keep the tribal's tradition going :tup:

wow. I thought it's more of a war cry dance of pacific islanders. & it's nice to know NZ really makes an effort to keep the tribal's tradition going :tup:

it is. But I took care to do it properly. It is worthwhile to do it right, it is their culture and they are proud of it. so ding it with half a heart is kind of disrespectful I think.

It also have something to do with tourism.

Nah..kidding. Although people don't take mildly to anything said against him in Mandya, the level of rivalry with local leaders means that every other day, there is abuse directed at him. No biggie. But a few broken teeth or jaw will also hurt a lot!:p:
it is. But I took care to do it properly. It is worthwhile to do it right, it is their culture and they are proud of it. so ding it with half a heart is kind of disrespectful I think.

It also have something to do with tourism.

Look at this thread :woot:

Terrorists and culprits behind communal riots are free in india

dreading the eventuality & that's what is driving them crazy! :lol:

The other day. . . two ladies from BJP regional office came to our apartment and asked us if we have voter ID or not. . . they asked us to fill a one page form and a copy of our electricity bill and said that we can get our ID card within 20 days from the nearest e-seva centre . . . is it happening anywhere else ??:what:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom