What's new

Karnataka corner!

Nothing like that. . i would have enjoyed sleeping a bit more. . but mera friend ne jaga diya meko
gigglesmile.gif

Usko laga that something is wrong with me :o:
Obviously... :lolL

Thats Telugu, bade bhai :-)
Ah... you are a Telugu bro. Nice... :tup:

I'm watching it...and I'm getting nervous as the game is progressing...our chances of winning are getting stronger!
Me too.. Would be fantastic if they manage to chase down them runs. Will go down as one of the great comebacks!

I do not think critiquing a culture constitutes racism. Where it is bad, it has to be said so.

He wasn't critiquing culture. He said Africans are by their nature, savages and less intelligent than any other group of people. That is dehumanizing a group of people.

The same thing the British said about us 150 years ago.

First of all, the video you posted isn't indicative of 'Black' or African culture. The same could be found in Brazil as well.

The carnival is a cultural rite of passage in Brazil and Carribean. If you don't like Black Women strutting their stuff, at least it won't happen in India.

Haters gonna hate.

lol.. Dhawan was celebrating at 99 thinking he scored 100.:lol:

Yeah! Funny it was.....and this Ish Sodhi guy seems to be playing for India!:lol:

I've been to so many places in India. . . i can speak Punjabi, hindi, telugu, Haryanvi, rajasthani. . . . . . and can abuse in marathi,kashmiri and bangali :ashamed:

You can abyooj in 9 languages....Bheri Good Betaji!:enjoy:

I've been to so many places in India. . . i can speak Punjabi, hindi, telugu, Haryanvi, rajasthani. . . . . . and can abuse in marathi,kashmiri and bangali :ashamed:

Nice... multilingual expert. I used manage quite a few languages back in the days. Have lost touch with few now though. But i can still manage to speak 4 to 5 Indian languages & understand few more.

Back
Top Bottom