What's new

Karnataka corner!

lol.. I think your NZ media takes cue from their bigger brother from down under! :lol:

& just when you thought... Kohli is gone :hitwall:

At least new Zealand commentary is better.

I watched the Ashes when I was in Australia. Nowhere have I seen a commentary team jerk off their country's team.

It was like watching **** on national television :unsure:

He wasn't critiquing culture. He said Africans are by their nature, savages and less intelligent than any other group of people. That is dehumanizing a group of people

He was speaking about Trinidad and that video was about West Indian culture, not African. His view of Africa as a bush land was less flattering, but he was by no means talking about the entire black race.

First of all, the video you posted isn't indicative of 'Black' or African culture. The same could be found in Brazil as well.
The carnival is a cultural rite of passage in Brazil and Carribean. If you don't like Black Women strutting their stuff, at least it won't happen in India.
Haters gonna hate.

I know except for the docile Indian women and Indian culture, you like everything else in the world. I knew when I posted that video it was not African culture, but West Indian. The Brazilian carnival is tame as compared to the WI, but anyways not very enamoured of it either.

It is not about black or white women, I wont like any women or man behaving like that on the streets. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I watched the Ashes when I was in Australia. Nowhere have I seen a commentary team jerk off their country's team.

I felt they were still ok compared to the atmosphere that builds up when Ravi 'Tracer Bullet' Shastri, Sunil Gavaskar and Navjot Sidhu team up.

What BP at this age?

You never know...the amount of tension and frustration that wells up within every time India are involved in a nail-biter.:D

Quite true! While cricket is the premier sport in Australia, in NZ rugby takes the center stage... doesn't it?

You never know...the amount of tension and frustration that wells up within every time India are involved in a nail-biter.

I stopped watching it because of that, long long time ago. Have never been happier since then.

Quite true! While cricket is the premier sport in Australia, in NZ rugby takes the center stage... doesn't it?

Yes. Doesn't help matters when the All Blacks at often times are head and shoulders above the competition.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom