What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

You just need to say that you want some more examples about this obsession. But you get excited and write long unwinded sentences, I don’t know why.

Here are some international media houses bringing out Pakistan obsession with

Happy?

You do get excited? The guy who is ready for mudslinging. Don’t be a child.
You claim that you don’t watch any Indian News channel but you quote so much from them? How do you do that? I don’t watch any Tv news channels. Most of them are shit including Pakistani ones. Keep wasting your time on them.

You do look like an a** to me. Amount of shit and piss talking done by FMs from your country shows where shit and piss is.

A notation surviving on propaganda can never accept facts.

All propaganda starts with small stories and are built up over time to create and change the narrative.
A nation that lost a conflict badly as accepted by the entire world is trying to do the same. Create a narrative to change the colour of defeat gradually.

Ain’t gonna work you despicable losers.
Losers who can go to the extent of calling prominent people like Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi traitors.

@Huffal and @prothought you are like insects in front of these personalities. All these people have spoken clearly how you lost in Kargil.
How the entire world laughed on you all as your Army Chief made a fool out of your PM.
Try as hard as you all want but fact is fact.

Pakistan lost in Kargil and lost badly.
Tell us, the mother of your men KIA at Kargil is lying

Last edited:
PS those links about Pakistan being obsessed with India are down right stupid.

The first links, being reuters is about missile range and how Pakistan only wants to target India as India is its enemy.

2nd is clearly biased and retarded.

Sacrificed 80k civillians? Bruh 77k including security personnel to terror attacks which we were fighting but ok whatever helps your narrative lol.
Very convenient.

Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi are traitors as per you because they were not helping in your propaganda?

And now each and every media calling you a looser is also a lair?

Wouldn’t work dude.

Pakistan lost to India in Kargil. That’s not gonna change.

Last edited:
Very convenient.

Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi are traitors as per you because they were not helping in your propaganda?

And now any and every media calling you a looser is also a lair?

Wouldn’t work dude.

Tell us, the mother of your men KIA at Kargil is lying

But you get excited and write long unwinded sentences, I don’t know why.
Don't tell me you have comprehension issues. Most Indians do. I see them struggling all the time and then coming up with crap responses just like yourself.
You just need to say that you want some more examples about this obsession. But you get excited and write long unwinded sentences, I don’t know why.

Here are some international media houses bringing out Pakistan obsession with

I looked into a few (unrelated) references you threw at me. Let’s see the first one.
I ask you to tell me where this article says Pakistanis are obsessed with India. All it said (in 2010) was Pakistan’s all defense posture/preparations were against India whereas Americans wanted Pakistan doing the dirty work for them in Afghanistan. That’s not called obsession. India is our enemy country and we, like any country with dignity, prepare against our enemy. BTW, Indians willingly started doing that dirty work for Americans just out of hate and obsession with Pakistan. Earlier Indians started licking Soviet boots in Afghanistan in 1970s/80s in hopes to teach a lesson to Pakistan. It is a well known fact that anything and anywhere in world is against Pakistan, you’ll find Indians actively participating in that. Even the busted mega house of falsehood, lies, and fake news, Indian Chronicle, run by disgraced Indians was mainly used to discredit Pakistan at global level. Poor Indians souls burning in hate towards Pakistan. That's exactly what is called obsession.

The crap given in the second reference is evident from the non-sense that the author is presenting. “That Pakistan has continued to self-identify as such – similar to modern-day Serbia calling itself Yugoslavia, or Russia calling itself Soviet Union – was owing to the state’s acronym discarding Bengalis from the get-go.”

We have no claims of being Mughals as Serbia might be calling itself Yugoslavia, or Russia calling itself Soviet Union (which is not really true). Even if we start calling ourselves to be Mughals (obviously which in reality is not the case), how that means we are obsessed with India or filthy Indians. Total non-sense on your part.

Throwing these unrelated references at me (without even reading them by yourself) is something that a dishonest idiot will do. Now I know much better your crook mentality and handicapped intellect. Heck you cannot find anything recent from within us Pakistanis to show here that we Pakistanis cannot live without talking of India in our life. Talking obsessively about poverty-stricken Indians will indeed be miserable life and we have no desire of that. Look at our newspapers, TV channels, official statement for past one month and find out how many times India or Indians are mentioned. I am sure not more than a few times.
You claim that you don’t watch any Indian News channel but you quote so much from them? How do you do that?
No, I don’t watch those mad-dogs. But I sometimes watch other videos on YouTube that show clips of how nasty and Pakistan obsessed those TV show hosts are.
You do look like an a** to me. Amount of shit and piss talking done by FMs from your country shows where shit and piss is.
Don’t get pissed off at me. That's unfair. But Indians don't know what is like being fair. I just showed you the reality. Indian Chronicles is a matter of deep shame for any dignified person and nation. You need to be ashamed of your countrymen who were running centers of global falsehood, lies, and fake news rather than getting nasty with me. I didn’t create or run India Chronicles. I did not launder fake news at massive level. I did not used notable dead people to legitimize lies and fake stories. When I call India being the sh!t-house and the global capital of lies and falsehood, it is not unjustified. An you know why?

Very convenient.

And now each and every media calling you a looser is also a lair?

Wouldn’t work dude.

Praveen swahmy, RK Anand, bakshi are all creating propaganda against India?

You can screech irrelevant stuff at me all you want. Fact of the matter is,

We hold 4 peaks

You did not win :)

Also you havent given me an answer. Gg wp ez w

My uncle told me Indian army shooted too many PA soldiers while returning back from Kargil.

Either we won or we lost but those hundreds of soldiers sacrificed their lives went waste because of our shitty leaders of that time.

Cowards call us losers just because of one or two donkeys. They caused us loosing our dignity.

Why PA did not take any action against NS govt in time. Or they were on the same page?

My uncle told me Indian army shooted too many PA soldiers while returning back from Kargil.

Either we won or we lost but those hundreds of soldiers sacrificed their lives went waste because of our shitty leaders of that time.

Cowards call us losers just because of one or two donkeys. They caused us loosing our dignity.

Why PA did not take any action against NS govt in time. Or they were on the same page?
Firing on your enemy when they agreed to pullback is cowardice. What our soldiers did they did so with honour and bravery.

Don’t get pissed off at me. That's unfair. But Indians don't know what is like being fair. I just showed you the reality. Indian Chronicles is a matter of deep shame for any dignified person and nation. You need to be ashamed of your countrymen who were running centers of global falsehood, lies, and fake news rather than getting nasty with me. I didn’t create or run India Chronicles. I did not launder fake news at massive level. I did not used notable dead people to legitimize lies and fake stories. When I call India being the sh!t-house and the global capital of lies and falsehood, it is not unjustified. An you know why?
Nice speech. But it has no consequence on what happened in Kargil.

The fact remains that Pakistan lost in Kargil.

You did not win :)

Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi have already confirmed about what happened on those peaks and how the world sees that conflict.

No one asked you to validate what these guys have said.

Kargil medal has been already awarded.

You tried hard but…………..

Nice speech. But it has no consequence on what happened in Kargil.

The fact remains that Pakistan lost in Kargil.

Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi have already confirmed about what happened on those peaks and how the world sees that conflict.

No one asked you to validate what these guys have said.

Kargil medal has been already awarded.

You tried hard but…………..
Well I mean I'm just going by what praveen swahmy, RK Anand, and bakshi has said.

We still hold 4 peaks today. Your op vijay isn't completed. So... You tried but ultimately failed.

Next conflict between us, don't run for the ceasefire so quick :)

Firing on your enemy when they agreed to pullback is cowardice. What our soldiers did they did so with honour and bravery.
Like bravely occupying unoccupied peaks? Your actions remind me of green little goblins in an Android game called Clash of Kings.
You really got nothing out of the conflict.

Like bravely occupying unoccupied peaks? Your actions remind me of green little goblins in an Android game called Clash of Kings.
And you remind me of rats, scurrying around, populating like there is no tomorrow, thieving and spreading disease wherever you run

Like occupying unoccupied Siachin?
You don’t need to remember anything, you are the green little goblin

Agreed to pullback? When?
Like occupying unoccupied Siachin?
You don’t need to remember anything, you are the green little goblin
Who tried to occupy Siachen first?

Like bravely occupying unoccupied peaks

Either you are stupid or have no knowledge…. You do realize kargil happened because of india occupying Pakistan’s Siachen glacier.
Who tried to occupy Siachen first?

Indian ignorance and stupidity has no limits

2000 less Indian left to occupy, oppress, rape and mass murder in Kashmir
No need to go very far.

What happed at Kargil has been succinctly explained by Benazir Bhutto, Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik, Lt Gen Khattak , Kaiser Tufail and Nazam Sethi.

Since you all want to not listen to what they say here is one more reminder of their deductions.

When prominent Pakistanis are themselves accepting the facts about Kargil, we don’t need to ask anyone else.

These prominent personalities from across the society hold much more weightage than sorry a**who are spreading propaganda here.

Kargil was a major disaster for Pakistan.

thank you for confirming that in all of this IA was never a factor in regaining the peaks ..

like I said it changes nothing …IA was incompetent

think of this way …. Chinese captured 1000sq km of land.. what did IA do to recapture it ?..

nothing.

because IA knew it was and still is incompetent in mountain warfare … true in 2020.. true in 1999.

Last edited:
nation that lost a conflict badly as accepted by the entire world is trying to do the same. Create a narrative to change the colour of defeat gradually.

Such an accurate description of IAF in 2019.. I couldn’t have said it better..

Back
Top Bottom