What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

THats bad ...School must obey the law of land ..... School shld get legal notice

I per se like the National Anthem even in theatre before start of movie..Nothing gives more pride than Standing straight & Tight like Soldier in see ur flag flying (Especially Siachen clip) with national anthem in background...

Does Pakistan theatre play National Anthem before movies????????

Thanks god it is limited to maharastra. Do you sing it before every meal you take too? Can do wonders to our patriotism if all of us do it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you really talking about this. Hear again. Never heared Indian with irritating to ears 'hindi', so can't say anything about your's.
It indeed does sounds like a parade song, which is not bad. Very appropriate for primary schools.

it depends.

which nation.

he just said as a pakistani living in uk thats pretty far in case you dont know the globe

razpak, have you done maa behn in the phone??

he left most likely doing it now

It indeed does sounds like a parade song, which is not bad. Very appropriate for primary schools.

It's not your typical "National Anthem Tune", but then again we aren't really America or Canada. BTW, do you know the Interim Pakistani National Anthem, up till 1954 was written by a hindu?
Plus, this is the only national anthem in the world in which no two verses are the same!

It's not your typical "National Anthem Tune", but then again we aren't really America or Canada. BTW, do you know the Interim Pakistani National Anthem, up till 1954 was written by a hindu?
Plus, this is the only national anthem in the world in which no two verses are the same!

I am not really excited about national anthems in general. Thanks for the trivia though.
I belive it should be used mostly by govt, during official ceremonies, or sporting events etc where a nation is represented.
Otherwise it should be optional, if anybody likes he can sing/play it, but mostly it should not be forced on others.

everyone........why so noise on this?.

In all the schools i studied...........non of them used national anthem regularly.

funny thing, govt. school never sing it......( well my school never did)

Why do we have so many choootiasss on both sides of the border. How does it matter if it sounds good or not. Don't disrespect each other national anthem just to pick cheap fights. National anthem is national anthem at the end of the day, it is not meant to please you, otherwise it would have been sung by Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin

marching band + Western Classical melody line . still sounds awfully unoriginal and hence uninspiring.

awefully unoriginal??, dude this is not some bollywood movie, its pakistan national anthem, and its not some rip, you get it, it has a deep eastern touch then western touch, listen when the music gets highly pitched

btw look how coolit sounds

also this

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone........why so noise on this?.

In all the schools i studied...........non of them used national anthem regularly.

funny thing, govt. school never sing it......( well my school never did)

I was always late for school prayer meeting, where we are supposed to sing a prayer (in local language). National anthem (or even Vande Mataram) was never sung in my school.(other than aug 15 / jan 26)

Back
Top Bottom