What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

In India too they force you to sing the national anthem. In Mumbai, it is compulsory to screen the national anthem before the start of every movie as well. I don't need to recite the national anthem to prove my patriotism. Such acts of nationalist pride should be relegated to the sporting arena only - no one should be forced to sing anything.

In India too they force you to sing the national anthem. In Mumbai, it is compulsory to screen the national anthem before the start of every movie as well. I don't need to recite the national anthem to prove my patriotism. Such acts of nationalist pride should be relegated to the sporting arena only - no one should be forced to sing anything.

nobody is forcing them to open the institution, the more national anthem is played the more is the patriotism

You mean all cinemas do it? Which moron made this rule. I go to cinema to have a bit of fun, not to show off my patriotism.
Also singing national anthem everyday in school is a bit too much.

THats bad ...School must obey the law of land ..... School shld get legal notice

I per se like the National Anthem even in theatre before start of movie..Nothing gives more pride than Standing straight & Tight like Soldier in see ur flag flying (Especially Siachen clip) with national anthem in background...

Does Pakistan theatre play National Anthem before movies????????

Last edited by a moderator:
It teaches discipline, a virtue all students are in need of.

Equality, everyone, regardless of caste, creed or religion, united by the same words. We need that kind of spirit more than ever these days.

THats bad ...School must obey the law of land ..... School shld get legal notice

I per se like the National Anthem even in theatre before start of movie..Nothing gives more pride than Standing straight & Tight like Soldier in see ur flag flying (Especially Siachen clip) with national anthem in background...

Does Pakistan theatre play National Anthem before movies????????

No, not the theatre.

Equality, everyone, regardless of caste, creed or religion, united by the same words. We need that kind of spirit more than ever these days.

and that idiot rather then increase it is decreasing it we need an increase in spirit we are very demoralized

i couldnt find the email for CAS school, those idiots dont even have any email facilities

oh yeah well check the principal out who said that our national anthem is in urdu which by the way is our national language when its actually in farsi for the love of GOD what kind of **** school is this where the principal doesnt even know the difference between farsi and urdu

i have just emailed enquiries@bayviewhigh.com

this school that why they are not playing national anthem and waiting for their answer

thanks for the links.

I've contacted them, as a Pakistani living in the UK.
Hope they understand how fast this thing spreads.

3 minutes national anthem, a waste of time?

What a bloody shame!

Back
Top Bottom