What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

Can't be tolerated, singing of the National Anthem daily is a tradition that has been carried on since 1947, three private schools can't just do away with it like that. Simply abide by the code of ethics, or the Edu Dept should close these 3 schools down until they feel ready to proceed with this "Waste of Time".

Agree please close the elite schools down.

The more the better I say.

Wow!!! Singing National anthem is the waste of time for many.

I also studied in a Private school in India but national anthem was never skipped. Many times morning assembly was truncated due to time constraint but national anthem was never skipped.

Wow!!! Singing National anthem is the waste of time for many.

I also studied in a Private school in India but national anthem was never skipped. Many times morning assembly was truncated due to time constraint but national anthem was never skipped.

It's only 3 schools. Lots of us went to private schools.

Somebody get me their numbers. I'll use skype, record the conversation, then upload it to youtube. Everyone can get to hear it.

Most of it, will most likely be in Punjabi, but that's what will make it highly offensive, and get the point across.

i have just emailed enquiries@bayviewhigh.com

this school that why they are not playing national anthem and waiting for their answer

to: enquiries@bayviewhigh.com
date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM
subject: please reply me

hello, i have just heard that your school has refused to play Pakistan national anthem, i have just come to know your school name. below is the link to the news

City

please tell what kind of Pakistani school disallow to have 3 minutes of national anthem played and thinks it wastes their time, please answer my query as soon as possible

Somebody get me their numbers. I'll use skype, record the conversation, then upload it to youtube. Everyone can get to hear it.

Most of it, will most likely be in Punjabi, but that's what will make it highly offensive, and get the point across.

whats the point of uploading it on youtube when all we will be able to hear will be censor beeps

Very classy Oh and I am not Hindu but good try anyway

no you are what we call a troll that cant post anything useful and only derail the thread

anyway i studies from beacon house school system and guess what we sang the national anthem everyday.what is this idiocy this is something mandated you cant just say never gonna happen shut these schools down or give them a warning damn elite class
@razpak
buddy you better swear clearly and loudly so that his damn secretary will hear it too

:rofl: i am loving the serious concern by indians! i am sure you must be thinking karachi wishes to seperate from pakistan! indians and their wet dreams :lol:

why do you feel like that, because the thread started by Indian??? lol man get rid off that mentality it is pakistani schools who opposed for national anthem....:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom