What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

[video]vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_naF3dSnM&feature=related[/video]

enjoy :enjoy:

I dont think this a big deal.

I know of so many non-govt. schools in India which conveniently ignore the nation anthem during school assemblies.

The focus should be on better education not national anthem.

Singing national anthem everyday but poor education will not help children's cause.

..cunt..in the sense of 'a stupid person'

:rofl: good way of putting it out there. because to me it usually means one thing. and that thing definetly drives men "STUPID"

National Anthem (Qaumi Tarana)-Funny-school- Ilyas - YouTube

Hahahahaahhahaahahahahahah check this version of pakistan national anthem one of the most aggressive versions i have ever seen hahahaahaahaha

some more criticism the video

No Islam in the anthem video of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Most People in the video look like over enthusiastic kids.
Shots tried were devoid of any theme related to Pakistan.

y

yes, used asterisk .

keep your criticism for some other thread at least its better then gana changa kanga :p

Some burger may have been elevated to Principal status... This should be enforced by the Ministry of Education.

some more criticism the video

No Islam in the anthem video of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Most People in the video look like over enthusiastic kids.
Shots tried were devoid of any theme related to Pakistan.

You seem very critical of the above video......what do you make of this table cloth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let them face music and it be known tht PAKISTAN = SPARTA
11r39g8.jpg

lol, why cant we give frank opinion about national anthems (without hurting your sentiments).
Lewis Hamilton complained recently that british national anthem is too short ( he barely gets to stand on podium, where as massa gets 10 mins). Do you think he was being disrespectful?

If we were all so educated. Who are we to decide if it should hurt public sentiments or not? Lewis Hamilton, belongs to an open society which doesn't get hurt with such comments (at least majority). Unlike them, we aren't so open, or say unreasonably respectful. It is slowly changing, I am 25 year old, if my mom gets me a shirt i might not like it but i wouldn't say it in front of her. But when I have kids I would give them that comfort zone to say what they feel. Not that my mom doesn't give me that freedom, but it is natural for me to understand she is an old school woman, for whom such things matter..

are you one of those chuts as well? I said, it doesn't sound good because, it sounds like hundreds of other national anthems esp British commonwealth. Now is that disrespecting? Are a too stupid to even comprehend sentences?

Man, it's doesn't sound original. Listen to other National anthems, especially British Commonwealth.

Calm down Oscar Jury! Next time everyone should call in armin van burren with dhinchak dhinchak national anthem. Probably you won't have any complains then.

this thread couldnt have gotten more out of topic thanks to one poster anyway i dont expect to but hope that someone will take action against this it is our national anthem yaar if thats the case then they should cancel the entire assembly the anthem is more important then some kids happy birthday song or question and answers in the assembly presentation

why not call salman ahmad ??

:tup::tup::tup:

they are not answering i am going to keep resending them the mail till they do if they think i ahve nothing better to do then think again i can take 5 minuted off pdf to mail to those guys:p:P:p:P:P

Back
Top Bottom