What's new

Karachi's elite schools say no to national anthem

And how is this for some Indian pride.....i guess not very surprising either. ;)

Flag.jpg

and you forgot

005980818.jpg

;)

I am not going to kill that women for insulting national Flag !!!
:taz::taz::taz::taz:
Relax man. It's doesn't mean anything even if she actually burns that thing off.

please rid yourself and your gibbrish and nonsense rants from here

get-out.jpg

bhai burger schools hain choro yaar inko most students going for alevels will know their reputation as 'party' schools . im not sure if they are referring to olevels and below cause alevels mein tou
recitation of the holy quran ho jaye tou bari baat hai. Similarly very few people stand up when the national anthem or rather come together when it is being played in universities.
Agar Karachi Grammer hota tou shor machatay.... The wikipedia page and the website means nothing admission criteria, workload or average results dekho if you wanna know about good schools.

Pakistani National Anthem is actually unIslamic or rather non-Islamic. Apart from that they used the Farsi/Urdu word for Allah. (Khuda)

It doesn't need to be "Islamic"; it's a national anthem not a song in praise of God ("Hamd").
Besides, nothing wrong with saying Khuda instead of Allah either; your exaggerating too much.

wikipedia says something else........i hope if wikipedia doesnot include some roadside school.

hahaha yes i think these schools want to make a nation of there own and call it CAS RHODENE ACADEMY NATION!

wikipedia says something else........i hope if wikipedia doesnot include some roadside school.

hahaha yes i think these schools want to make a nation of there own and call it CAS RHODENE ACADEMY NATION!

I've Send emails to Bayview & Rhodene schools & i'm hoping the same from members here.

IMO the owners, headmasters/mistress, principal, V principals, etc must be immediately given legal notices to appear in court. Also all these schools must be sealed off.

I can't beleive how they say with full h@tdh@rmi that it wastes time......it makes my blood boil.:angry:

bhai burger schools hain choro yaar inko most students going for alevels will know their reputation as 'party' schools . im not sure if they are referring to olevels and below cause alevels mein tou
recitation of the holy quran ho jaye tou bari baat hai. Similarly very few people stand up when the national anthem or rather come together when it is being played in universities.
Agar Karachi Grammer hota tou shor machatay.... The wikipedia page and the website means nothing admission criteria, workload or average results dekho if you wanna know about good schools.

Hmmm choro inko? aaj chor diya tou kal ye aik naya trend aik naya fashion ban jaye ga jis tarah aaj Army bashing aik fashion bana hua hai. Mein aur mere bhen bhai bhi Karachi k private school say parhay hue hain par un schools nay humein aik hardcore Pakistani banaya, these schools must be sealed off immidiately.

I will request you guys to notify media personnals, any ministers, courts, police etc etc.

you are actually trying to hide behind this ****** nationalism. You are not a Momin. Don't you know that Nationalism is kuffer system? That's the reason Pakistan is suffering these days. You became hyper-nationalists. Other Muslim regions are making progress in the direction of khilafat on the model of Khilafat-e-rashda. But, guess what Pak won't be there in khilafat since Iran cuts off the khilfat from Pak. You ll have to live under the hogemony of hindu Kuffers. Allah's plan and Allah is the best of planners!

:rofl: you again man

you think khuda is ok, but a growing group in pak find khuda as describing another god. such demented sould in pak have ensured that the national anthem of pak is unislamic. singing itslef is unislamic according to the taliban that you support.

what are you ON ABOUT!!! :hitwall: where did taliban come into this!

you Keep laughing and Allah keeps planning and Allah is the best of planners!

Unless, Pakistan gets rid off this kuffer system from its soil, there will be no progress in Pakistan.

indian taliban. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom