What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf member Khursheed Kasuri in his address at PTI rally in Karachi on Sunday said he could see Pakistan's bright future, Geo News reported.

Addressing the charged participants of the rally near Mazar-e-Quaid, Kasuri said Aligarh Movement was started by youth and that this time again the youth will save Pakistan.

Earlier, the PTI member Azam Swati in his address called for placing the name of President Asif Ali Zardari on Exit Control List (ECL).

Man this really pisses me off, just more reason to kick these bastards out of Pakistan.

These guys are still living in 80's and 90's. Not realizing things have changed a lot in Pakistan.

It was hard to understand that last guy, his voice was cracking too much

Are you talking about host or Javaid Hashmi?

Javaid Hashmi spent 6 years in jail and was tortured to death - he lost his voice as a result.

Why don't IK supporters carry flags of Pakistan instead of their party's flag? So 'much' for saving Pakistan. Bogus over-rated-hype, duped and confused nation, this time the under-educated dumb youth.

Why don't IK supporters carry flags of Pakistan instead of their party's flag? So 'much' for saving Pakistan. Bogus over-rated-hype, duped and confused nation, this time the under-educated dumb youth.

Thanks for being honest, your post reflected that very well.

Shah Mehmood really knows how to work a crowd, he's good speaker

At first I was a little worried about SMQ being the vice chairman, but now I understand why they made him that :D

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

AHAHAHA that's that best you have?
they don have enough Pakistani flags?
LOL
you guys should just give up, this is getting embarrassing for you

7:19pm

Javed Hashmi addresses the rally, amid shouts of “Ek Bahadur Aadmi, Hashmi, Hashmi”.

“We have gathered here for peace. This gathering, made up of the young generation of Pakistan, is the harbinger of a revolution,” the former PML-N stalwart said. “Today is the birthday of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. When he made this country, he wanted to ensure justice for Muslims of the subcontinent. Justice was his slogan and movement for justice is Imran’s slogan. This is why we have come forward to provide justice. It is the youth of this country who will achieve that.”

Talking about his former party, Hashmi said that PML-N workers also want Pakistan to prosper and progress. “I love those workers and my former party but I love the people of Pakistan more than that and that is why I have come here.”

Hashmi, who joined the PTI earlier this week, said that when he was considering joining the PTI, he was humbled by Imran Khan’s invitation. “For the first time, a leader said to me that I have never gone to ask anyone to join the party but I have come to you and not for myself but for Pakistan. How could I say no to that?”

For years, I was alone in demanding that leaders declare their assets. Now this is Imran’s voice and I would like to him that I will not back off [from my support of him], he said.

Addressing the people, he said, “Now, I hand you my 40 years of hard work. No one can raise questions over financial, social and political matters throughout my career or doubt my dedication to this country.”

Why don't IK supporters carry flags of Pakistan instead of their party's flag? So 'much' for saving Pakistan. Bogus over-rated-hype, duped and confused nation, this time the 'under-educated dumb youth.'

And whose fault is that? :blah:

IK all the way :pakistan:

Well guyz i was just seeing the jalsa and after seeing the number of ppl in jalsa we can safely say

that this jalsa is even bigger than the lahore one right ?

somebody plase shut him up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom