What's new

KARACHI KAY VOTE KI AUKAAT

Altaf Hussain 1984.

The correct question is who allowed MQM to continue functioning. The answer is the military because the moment they went after it Muhajirs/Urdu speaks(all of Pakistan speaks urdu though) would start danga fasad in support of MQM. Similar to how PPP and PMLN were allowed to flourish.

Same I imagine would happen if you went after Imran Khan. Because Pakistan democratic process is dominated by personality cults;where the political party is not an institution that acts as a catalyst for democracy but an echo chamber held hostage by whoever is the cult leader.
Yea same goes to insaaf league?
While belive me you evn can't think of without permission from real God fathers to evn create a political party, try it and u ill know, altaf hussien was project x like insaf league to bring down PPP ms popularity in those days and MQM did that but after that once that project creator was gone new leadership created new projects like PMLn and let them thier labour's in the crouption and now it's insaaf league

Last edited:
Yea same goes to indaf league?
While belive me you evn can't think of without permission from real God fathers to evn create a political party, try it and u ill know, altaf hussien was project x like insaf league to bring down PPP ms popularity in those days and MQM did that but after that once that project creator was gone new leadership created new projects like PMLn and let them thier labour's in the crouption and now it's insaaf league
I actually am critiquing the military free from their impression. Yahan kali vigo nai a sakti bhai.
Han kaali Ford ya Chevrolet ki alag baat hai.

Quite cute to see MQM loyalists finding their tongue. You lot supported a guy who took a legitimate movement and turned into a terrorist agenda. There was a time if only ten people died in a day due to target killing then that was a good day.

People crying and wailing that PTI is doing nothing. I'd rather have them do nothing than have your Altaf spread terror in my city and shut it down on one phone call.

Also before you go all racist on me I'm a born and breed Urdu speaking Karachiite and lived there more years than most have you been alive.
There is a differnce between supporting MQM and supporting RAW?
As all of these establishment created parties be it INSAAF league or PPP or PMLn all are same and have brought no differnce at all to pakisran, while holding power in the center look what they have done, was that urdu speaking ppls of karachis fault?
Ppls of karachi has every right to do politics as they like but all they have care is the involvement of enemy RAW in it that's all, while as for real RAW agents we are dying to give them pardons as we bieng told by our Saudi, Israeli, EMARATI masters?

There is a differnce between supporting MQM and supporting RAW?
As all of these establishment created parties be it INSAAF league or PPP or PMLn all are same and have brought no differnce at all to pakisran, while holding power in the center look what they have done, was that urdu speaking ppls of karachis fault?
Ppls of karachi has every right to do politics as they like but all they have care is the involvement of enemy RAW in it that's all, while as for real RAW agents we are dying to give them pardons as we bieng told by our Saudi, Israeli, EMARATI masters?
Poori society tooti hui hai. Tumhe samaj nai ati kya yar?
Doodh wale se le kar PM
Army ya ISI kisi aur mulk ki society se to hai nai.
Purane gale sare nizam se kuch naya kaise aye ga?

Poori society tooti hui hai. Tumhe samaj nai ati kya yar?
Doodh wale se le kar PM
Army ya ISI kisi aur mulk ki society se to hai nai.
Purane gale sare nizam se kuch naya kaise aye ga?
And then you think, we ill survive indian, American, Israeli, Saudis, emaratis alliance and will to destroy you 🤩🤩🤩🤩 as a nation

Haan maloom hai
Sure that's where, you ill be found in the end outside a bolly wood movie hall, while a BJP bhai asking for money from you, Humm going in right direction 🤩🤩🤩
The day Kalbhushan will be crossing wagha border, we ill discuss further the patriotism of those who been showen to us as angels, I hope you won't be with them 😘

Sure that's where, you ill be found in the end outside a bolly wood movie hall, while a BJP bhai asking for money from you, Humm going in right direction 🤩🤩🤩
The day Kalbhushan will be crossing wagha border, we ill discuss further the patriotism of those who been showen to us as angels, I hope you won't be with them 😘

1. 2 kids I personally know who CAN'T make there CNIC card because their parent's CNIC is NOT being registered by NADRA. These kids are 3RD GENERATION CITIZENS whose grand parents migrated to Pakistan after independence. There are WHOLE COMMUNITIES consisting of hundreds of thousands of such people being DENIED THE RIGHT TO REGISTER AS CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN BY NADRA ON INSTRUCTIONS FROM ISLAMABAD = 5 million + population

2. Afghan Muhajireen who had settled in Karachi long time ago and currently their 2nd Generation is living in Karachi. They are NOT registered in any database whether as Afghan citizens displaced in pakistan or as Pakistanis. NO WONDER THERE WAS / IS PRESENCE OF TALIBAN IN KARACHI = 2 million + population

3. Bengali population still unregistered and living in Karachi, who have called Pakistan there home even after independence of Bangladesh. This is soo depressing. Such people are the true patriots of Pakistan. = Estimated population = 3 million +

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom