What's new

KARACHI KAY VOTE KI AUKAAT

Dont vote in next election because no matter what ppp will rule karachi and destroy it. People of punjab and sindh will keep saying it was due to mqm nice circus and planned game.
i dont get it why they keep blaming people for mqm or ppp! mqm was the creation of army ppp was createe by army almost 40% of khi is under army inc control army is protecting zardari by keeping uzair baloch as their guest! and lastly pti also a creation of army this package of 1100 bil will make army incs fwo rich almost all the thaikas will go to them some to ppp a gift from their army masters! so **** this shit and start blaming the real culprits!

For papa Jones mafia there is no Punjab no karachi, no baluchistan they just love (in God they trust) 😜😜😜
On serious note there is no saying whether they started their business by using state funds and then grew by themselves.
Or they started it by themselves and grew it.
Or it is all from state funds.
I can't say for sure I didn't even read the news story.
NAB and SC should call him as well.

Yeah, false propaganda
25 million is still not exact figure, the city is almost 3 crore + right now
Beta ek dafa karachi aap aen tou phir andaza hojaega
Baki marzi aapki hai
Im not here to convince anyone
I have been to Karachi and trust me no its population is not three crore. The figures in census are totally accurate.

On serious note there is no saying whether they started their business by using state funds and then grew by themselves.
Or they started it by themselves and grew it.
Or it is all from state funds.
I can't say for sure I didn't even read the news story.
NAB and SC should call him as well.
NAB, SC all are part of that great mafia 😜😜😜😜

i dont get it why they keep blaming people for mqm or ppp! mqm was the creation of army ppp was createe by army almost 40% of khi is under army inc control army is protecting zardari by keeping uzair baloch as their guest! and lastly pti also a creation of army this package of 1100 bil will make army incs fwo rich almost all the thaikas will go to them some to ppp a gift from their army masters! so **** this shit and start blaming the real culprits!
Jab FWO ki jaga koi aur saste mein khasta kaam karta hai and sh!t hits the fan. Tab rote bhi ap hi ho phir.

I have been to Karachi and trust me no its population is not three crore. The figures in census are totally accurate.
OH yes the towmrow if if census will put 10 thousand sure you ill take that cause the bias against karachi

NAB, SC all are part of that great mafia 😜😜😜😜
I know who isn't a mafia in Pakistan from the sabzi wala to the rakshe wala to the doodh wala to the kachre wala. Yes even the kachre walas who show up on donkey carts have mafias. Believe it or not.

Jab FWO ki jaga koi aur saste mein khasta kaam karta hai and sh!t hits the fan. Tab rote bhi ap hi ho phir.
And if FWO can do that job why and what they been waiting for since 45 years?
Who was stopping them?? 😉

I know who isn't a mafia in Pakistan from the sabzi wala to the rakshe wala to the doodh wala to the kachre wala. Yes even the kachre walas who show up on donkey carts have mafias. Believe it or not.
We not talking shyt mafias, we are talking real and top of line God fathers 🤩😜🤩

OH yes the towmrow if if census will put 10 thousand sure you ill take that cause the bias against karachi
I am not biased but I don't believe in BS because some people who have no clue about population or what 3 crore means have created for themselves. Don't worry I won't be surprised if same frauds tomorrow claim Karachi population to be 6 crores. You can create any lie if even educated people are foolish enough to believe them.

I see, a fake narrative generated against MQM since the death of gen zia ul haq, but no one tells who let the dog out from karachi Airport in 1992? 😉 😜 😜

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom