What's new

KARACHI KAY VOTE KI AUKAAT

I am not biased but I don't believe in BS because some people who have no clue about population or what 3 crore means have created for themselves. Don't worry I won't be surprised if same frauds tomorrow claim Karachi population to be 6 crores. You can create any lie if even educated people are foolish enough to believe them.
Yes u are quite right, karachi is jst 5000 population city 😜😜

I see, a fake narrative generated against MQM since the death of gen zia ul haq, but no one tells who let the dog out from karachi Airport in 1992? 😉 😜 😜
Army, Punjabi, Center/Federal sab ka kasoor hai siwaye local Karachi MQM, PPP, ANP etc goons. MQM PPP sadhu saint faqeer hain.

I have been to Karachi and trust me no its population is not three crore. The figures in census are totally accurate.

Brother if you think the census is correct then ill take it as that.
We live in this city, we know what ground reality is. But as i said before im not here to convince anyone.

Sadly new MQM is more busy getting funds for themselves while London walley baba is always as drunk, as he used to be, mustfa kamalu has only one way to polish old boots and afaq Ahmed still living on old dreams of bieng accepted as real mohajir hero of 80s, while PTIs newly selected leadership has no value in karachi as they been seen as rented rickshaws, while only PPP is ruling like wadera ka beta style? [emoji6] [emoji12] [emoji12]

I was thinking, that is a epic opportunity for some new karachi based leadership which talks about all pakistan and has all others Punjabi, pushtun, hazaras, sindhis baluchis, bengalies, memons youth in it and start up demanding less taxes, clean karachi city, clean water, clean garbage system, and good new hospitals under one party with a bigger demand of creating 20 new provinces all over pakistan, while demanding the independence of kashmir, junagrah, Hyderabad daccn from Indian occupation demanding industries, demanding the end of qota system in sindh and last bt not least 3 hundred thousand more pak army troops to be inducted while other demands can be customize accordence with more state needs
You people are starting thinking much wisely now...next step start acting by start looking for person who is honest and man of word ( on after verifying your self not on here say)...

You people are starting thinking much wisely now...next step start acting by start looking for person who is honest and man of word ( on after verifying your self not on here say)...
No papajones no hearsay! 😜 😅 😊
And there is only one power,on earth its called allaha who master of everything and when he sees everyone is thinking that they are the God on earth then he himself takes good care of them and eventually it will happens everywhere

Who created MQM and why?
Was altaf was a cadet 🤩🤩🤩😜
Altaf Hussain 1984.

The correct question is who allowed MQM to continue functioning. The answer is the military because the moment they went after it Muhajirs/Urdu speaks(all of Pakistan speaks urdu though) would start danga fasad in support of MQM. Similar to how PPP and PMLN were allowed to flourish.

Same I imagine would happen if you went after Imran Khan. Because Pakistan democratic process is dominated by personality cults;where the political party is not an institution that acts as a catalyst for democracy but an echo chamber held hostage by whoever is the cult leader.

Brother if you think the census is correct then ill take it as that.
We live in this city, we know what ground reality is. But as i said before im not here to convince anyone.
I also live in Lahore and I have seen fools in Lahore who think Lahore population is close to two crore. Same goes for Faisalabad they think their population is 1 crore. If you want to remain in a bubble of big fat lies nobody can change that but I hope you and others who live in this bubble are made part of next census, it would be fun to see your bubble burst.

I also live in Lahore and I have seen fools in Lahore who think Lahore population is close to two crore. Same goes for Faisalabad they think their population is 1 crore. If you want to remain in a bubble of big fat lies nobody can change that but I hope you and others who live in this bubble are made part of next census, it would be fun to see your bubble burst.
I've seen how crowded Lahore has become since I left in 2013. There was not even enough space to breathe properly in those 5,10 marla houses or maybe the vast suburbs here have spoiled me.

But even judging from traffic it is a lot more crowded. People from nearby gaon dehat and small cities heading in huge numbers to Lahore. Sheikhupura has effectively become an extension of Lahore.

It is very bad for a city to expand horizontally like this, taking farm land and green area. Modern cities should develop vertically.

Quite cute to see MQM loyalists finding their tongue. You lot supported a guy who took a legitimate movement and turned into a terrorist agenda. There was a time if only ten people died in a day due to target killing then that was a good day.

People crying and wailing that PTI is doing nothing. I'd rather have them do nothing than have your Altaf spread terror in my city and shut it down on one phone call.

Also before you go all racist on me I'm a born and breed Urdu speaking Karachiite and lived there more years than most have you been alive.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom