What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Finally ISPR makes the statement needed to be made

1601581_791504414201746_3745671158937085755_n.jpg

Ok GEO alone was not the problem. every damn news channel needs a kick in the rear. I bet half of them must be over joyed thinking "great high ratings so quickly go and start shooting so we can tell the people we brought you the news first:"

article-2652193-1E96060800000578-219_964x613.jpg

Attack: Pakistani commandos get ready to enter Karachi airport terminal following attacks by unknown gunmen on Sunday night, June 8, 2014, in Pakistan

The police commandos looks scared-

he is released! Plus they should go to London and do whatever shit and get beaten up there...Like AH said udher kay jail ka alag maza hota hai!
yeah you are right and MQM cannot plan such a big one Let's see what happens who is behind. The media has no answer they should shut up and creating confusion.

TV channels need to take a break. They are continuously creating confusion and panic
They're also causing damage to the military, by giving away their position to the militants through their coverage. They should do what the US does during such operations, get a total media black out in the area until the fighting stops, and the operation is over.

so they start shooting the south? how does that make sense?

I am sorry if "terrorism" makes no sense. But this was a reaction to them being told to vacate their bases. TTP will deny any involvement and the PMLN with try to keep talking peace. But I am sure it will be tough to keep a straight face and say that talks are working. Dividing them further is actually going to be a bigger headache because that means more splinter groups to keep track off.

ISPR has confirmed no plane on fire. Terrorists have been surrounded by the security forces.

I am sorry if "terrorism" makes no sense. But this was a reaction to them being told to vacate their bases. TTP will deny any involvement and the PMLN with try to keep talking peace. But I am sure it will be tough to keep a straight face and say that talks are working. Dividing them further is actually going to be a bigger headache because that means more splinter groups to keep track off.

But one should be aware that such kind of siege has no small involvement. you see the magnitude of destruction.

There was an attempt to take a passenger plane on the tarmac but the terrorists were held back by ASF until the SSG sectioned past and they are now defending the plane.

Somebody tweeted the same.

He said firing went around the Emirates plane for some time. A bit later SSG troops entered the plane.

BTW, Ek 608 was at the 25L holding point, returned back to apron from there.

Back
Top Bottom