What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Regret to state that there many in Pakistan who provide succour and support to the terrorists and only pay lip service condemning the terrorist attacks. Quite a few political leaders such as Imran Khan of PTI, Manawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami, Rana Sana Ullah of PML-N and the Interior Minister Ch. Nisar harbour soft spot for the Taliban. Until such time that all political leadership and this includes PTI’s Taliban Khan and the bigots of Jamaat Islami stand wholeheartedly behind the Army; Taliban will continue their nefarious activities.

NO drone attacks for more than 6 months but TTP continue with their bombings. Imran Khan's heart does not bleed looking at Karachi Airport burning but Taliban leader killed in drone attack brings PTI cadre out on the street! This is Pakistan for you.

To hell with the Taliban and their supporters. In my book only good Taliban is a dead Taliban.

aaa.png

Fire raised from Cargo Area

aaa2.png
aaa.png

WTH...Seems like Pakistani security is total joke...

Who in his right mind would want to go there...

Where are those @$$h0l3s who talk for peace talks with these m0r0ns?
Actually, the peace talks worked to a degree. It's helped decrease the level of violence, and has caused the TTP to split and made it easier for the PA to distinguish those who are genuinely looking for peace, and those that just want war. The tactic worked, and the PA finally has an excuse to go after these assholes.

3 dead bodies of terrorists lying on the runway. Search operation on. Terrorists surrounded.

ISPR.

T
article-2652193-1E96060800000578-219_964x613.jpg

Attack: Pakistani commandos get ready to enter Karachi airport terminal following attacks by unknown gunmen on Sunday night, June 8, 2014, in Pakistan

They look pisssed off and they should be...:mad::mad::mad:

Go get em boyz!!!!

ISPR has confirmed no plane on fire. Terrorists have been surrounded by the security forces.
That was quick and fairly clean. I guess the siege at Mehran base really taught the PA quite a lot of lessons.

All passengers shifted to safe location by special units...ISPR...:tup::pakistan:

Finally ISPR makes the statement needed to be made

1601581_791504414201746_3745671158937085755_n.jpg

Why this guy is wasting his times on Twitter, why he can't go to talk with these media clubs about this matters or red warning to these media groups before they put live coverage on TV?

Some countries have technology to block TV media coverages but Pakistan can't do anything to control media??

Yeah but ain't it equally hypocritical that the Indians of all people are telling us about how wrong it is to support proxies when they've been involved in that from '71 to the present with everything from the LTTE on one hand to the Northern Alliance on the other !

We're only guilty of playing the same game that every one who was anyone in the region or the world-at-large was playing but because we've always been terrible at propaganda so we become the bogeyman while they the Knights in Shinning Armor !
I disagree and wish to make it known that we Indians believe that Pakistanis are the ones playing a double game as far as proxy groups are concerned. But since this is a current event that only concerns Pak, I don't want to elaborate on that here and start an Indo-pak dick measuring contest.

I request you and everybody else from mentioning India, so that Indians are not compelled to respond and take the focus away from this developing story.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom