What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

so terrorists are coming with new plan every-time and do heavy attack successfully in all over the world, times has come to focus more on counter terrorism than battle field plan, this terrorist activities has way beyond attack possibilities than battle in war.

Man situation only got in control when we brought in the army. We need to raise a well equipped and well trained para military force. Our army cant come into every city.

I salute those soldiers who woke up and immediately tackled those low lives scum bags.

They look pisssed off and they should be...:mad::mad::mad:

Go get em boyz!!!!
They're going to a miniature war zone, of course they look serious. As a soldier or a police officer, you don't get excited when you know you have to resort to violence. It's a grim day when you do have to resort to such things.

That was quick and fairly clean. I guess the siege at Mehran base really taught the PA quite a lot of lessons.

Yeah they saved the planes successfully this time. But 4 ASF guys had to give up their lives for this.

Cmon men take them down and take them prisoner. Lets finish this. Its not over till its actually over.

The report presented to PM says... no plane is damaged.. all passenger are moved to safe location and security forces are in full control.... terrorist are cornered... total 10 terrorists of which 3-4 killed...
Rangers confirmed 4 terrorists are in hell now....

Nope terrorists tried to blew up a plane but failed. Instead blew the explosives near a plane. Fire was of that failed explosion.

That's what media is saying but explosives lack the kind of burn time that we're seeing, this is undoubtedly a fire with a hydrocarbon source.

Happy and sad both at the same time.

SSG kicking the ***#s of these mofos big time and good job by ASF in preventing any possible hijack (reportedly). PAF C-130 quickly up in the air.

SSG does make on proud.

But it's the police we need to strengthen.

That's what media is saying but explosives lack the kind of burn time that we're seeing, this is undoubtedly a fire with a hydrocarbon source.

May be some near by oil depot. But not a plane. ISPR has confirmed it.

Yeah they saved the planes successfully this time. But 4 ASF guys had to give up their lives for this.

Pretty sure you're being sarcastic. The planes weren't important this time around. The personnel were. I think they did a great job so far on that count.

Oh GOD Mubshir Lucman... expressing his views..... i cant stand this guy..... :crazy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom