What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

According to website,there are only 2 international flights that has landed,one from dubai and other from muscat,

TV channels need to take a break. They are continuously creating confusion and panic

article-2652193-1E96060800000578-219_964x613.jpg

Attack: Pakistani commandos get ready to enter Karachi airport terminal following attacks by unknown gunmen on Sunday night, June 8, 2014, in Pakistan

And when you are hanging them , hang one more class of people , the Mullahs their sympathizers and the little angels - usually by products of people's choice to not wear latex - waging Jihad all over Pakistan - that is what will solve this country's problems . Otherwise , the blunders of the great Zia are much worse and deep rooted in the society than what we have witnessed until now , trust me when I say that .

Of course. $$ Mullah brigade is high in the list too.

There is a reason why people talk about infiltration so often now. It implies that growing number of citizens have lost faith. They have lost faith primarily due to the corrupt military/political elite and as you correctly mentioned, the $$ Mullah brigade.

Sorry. Mullis.

No such thing as media blackout- fcuk the sytem even after 3-4 such attacks no security policy to implement-

These attackers are harboured in local sectarian mosques. Everyone knows who owns which mosque. MQM used to have a very good system of local intelligence and they knew who moved in to which area. But I don't know why MQM has become so soft that they can't even protect their own people. Every time an attack likes this happens, the sectarian and pro terrorist outfits should be hit with retaliatory attacks so they know that our blood is not free.
MQM claims to be a political party, they're not supposed to have an armed wing, nor are they supposed to have an intelligence wing. That is what you can a militant organization.

WTH...Seems like Pakistani security is total joke...

Who in his right mind would want to go there...

Where are those @$$h0l3s who talk for peace talks with these m0r0ns?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom