What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

719242-AirportMOHAMMADNOMAN-1402260853-197-640x480.jpg

They want Pakistan army to launch operation N.waziristan. Local Pashtun Tribes are supporting peace efforts and Pakistan Army has given them mandate to evict Uzbeks, Chinese, arabs terrorists. 2 days ago, these uzbeks distributed pamphlets in N.waziristan cautioning people that they should not evict them and should prepare themselves to fight Pakistani Army

So this was a revenge attack.A revenge against Pak military operation in FATA area.I hope Pak military can finish all these terrorists scums as soon as possible.

There was an attempt to take a passenger plane on the tarmac but the terrorists were held back by ASF until the SSG sectioned past and they are now defending the plane.

But why would one be so foolish to go like that for a siege of the plane?

Sharjil Memon saying no plane damaged or destroyed.

So this was a revenge attack.A revenge against Pak military operation in FATA area.I hope Pak military can finish all these terrorists scums as soon as possible.
We don't know that for sure, until Pakistan can get positive IDs on these terrorists, we don't know which group is responsible.

They want Pakistan army to launch operation N.waziristan. Local Pashtun Tribes are supporting peace efforts and Pakistan Army has given them mandate to evict Uzbeks, Chinese, arabs terrorists. 2 days ago, these uzbeks distributed pamphlets in N.waziristan cautioning people that they should not evict them and should prepare themselves to fight Pakistani Army

they want to test their shooting skills...... or perhaps.... they want to check whether CS can be for real or not....

on a serious nobody knows who they are what they want....

No one is talking to them yet...just trying to catch them or kill them!

I hope you catch a few alive and can extract information out of them

These attackers are harboured in local sectarian mosques. Everyone knows who owns which mosque. MQM used to have a very good system of local intelligence and they knew who moved in to which area. But I don't know why MQM has become so soft that they can't even protect their own people. Every time an attack likes this happens, the sectarian and pro terrorist outfits should be hit with retaliatory attacks so they know that our blood is not free.

may be this is due to MQM only. Since AH is arrested

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom