What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

MQM should reform black tigers and attack all terrorists in Karachi, and cleanse Karachi of all terrorist scumbags. I will applaud MQM if they do this. All the law enforcement agencis have failed. Attack after attack, and we still want to talk with these scum. To hell with this crap.

Moron post of the month.

Illiterate cursing peace negotiations needs to shut their mouths for a while. Hadn't for peace talks, TTP wouldn't had divided. Think with your god gifted meager minds

Revenge will be sweet when we get to the bottom of this.

Pakistan zindabad

MQM should reform black tigers and attack all terrorists in Karachi, and cleanse Karachi of all terrorist scumbags. I will applaud MQM if they do this. All the law enforcement agencis have failed. Attack after attack, and we still want to talk with these scum. To hell with this crap.

such attacks cannot be countered by local gangs. they need proper retaliation

One of the most sophisticated attack .I think they got insiders support.Otherwise they cant touch this high security area.

The 'control' of the airport must be with paramilitary, while the search and rescue must be done by military. Right now I don't know who is doing the latter, but the police is doing former which is a horrible idea.

I think the military is spearheading....supported by rangers.... police is i guess controlling the exit points.

black smoke ....bata nai saktay aag kisko lagi hai but uski ki shidadat ziada hai ...goliyan ghunjrin hain...8-8ft higher flames...10 mins ago GEO

Attempt to hijack civilian plane foiled .. times now via duniya news

Loks like oil terminal is on fire.

Terrorists moving further East from Isphahani hangar it seems.

Can someone explain what this particular terrorist group wants? What is their motives for attacking?

Fire brigade from rescue cant reach...gadha phonch giyea but rescue cant reach!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom