What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

MQM should reform black tigers and attack all terrorists in Karachi, and cleanse Karachi of all terrorist scumbags. I will applaud MQM if they do this. All the law enforcement agencis have failed. Attack after attack, and we still want to talk with these scum. To hell with this crap.

It's a universal phenomenon, everyone has proxies. Point is that they shouldn't have them.

Yeah but then look who's talking - Right ?

They come across infused with self-righteousness pouring out of every nook & cranny when they're as filthy as the rest of us in this - Makes me nauseous !

Soo many different reports. There is no similarity except an attack happened. The only thing they are accurately showing is the army movements during their operation which is only helping the terrorists. We are not interested in how they do it as long as they do it.

So i wont mind if they shut of their cameras and after 3 hours tell us all is good.

aaa.png

Looks like the whole of karachi airport is on fire ... WTFFFFFFF .... Fck extremists and fck their sympathizers

I am not White(no offense to them)Loser! These are some of the most read newspapers in the world. Which is not good for the image of Pakistan and the sooner we get control the better.

Whether you are white or not. Who gives a f11ck about daily mail. They have an innate islamophobic agenda with a majority racist inbred working class. No one cares about d mail.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom