What's new

Karachi: 19 Target killers involved in Sectarian Killings are arrested - reportedly trained in Iran.

Sir issue is neither with Iran nor with Shia's problem are those retard Mullahs who got control of Iran dreaming of exporting their kinds of khilafat in every part of region including Pakistan.They are nothing more than moron self serving idiots who using religion for their cause like Modi want the same purpose greater India across whole region both want same thing but choosing different ways.We are not short of such people in our country too who always shout""Put flag on Red fort Dehli"""oh bhai jitna hath main hai pehly ussay tu sahi kar lain hum
None of us is supporting secterianism... if anything we have been trying to separate religion from Realpolitiek... where cynical powers have been exploiting Paks for their regional/hegemonic designs... exploiting the emotional nature of Our People.

National Aciton Plan clearly states that no secterian violence will be tolerated.

What we are registering here is that interference into our internal affairs to craete choas and divisions within Pak to keep Pak internally occupied...

Once again it is pointing the obvious... a cynical nexus of three regional countries... to keep Pak entangled...

Kindly, look at Our Map... even in its current contracted form... just look at it... should we be able to break our chains and learn from our past mistakes.... an economy growing at 7-8% a year for two decades...

Rest I leave it to your kind imaginations...

My friends @Khafee @Retired Troll @PakSword @zulu @Reddington are not secterian, ethno-nationalists... just pro Pak. Same as you are... we are Paks... Pak is Our Land.

What's in the name?

If rule of law is enforced in the country without bias and prejudice, none of the mentioned ones will be in the running along with the true leader himself.

You clearly could not tell the forum the difference between target killers and terrorists.

and i am sorry i do not agree to the concept that criticizing Iran is somehow sectarian. Sorry it is what it is
I agree with you specially when they talk about this group as Zainabiyoun.

@Khafee bhai sorry to forget to say thanx woh chinese consulate karachi py attack waly mulzim ko sharjah sy pakkar ky dainy py .First uzair baloch ,than Hammd Siddiqui of MQM london now this buddy we owe UAE so much thank you :cheers:these days doing mostly economic post har taraf sy hum issues main pahns gaye hain

#PersianPeril needs to be put back in its place.

The very fabric of our society has been wripped apart by these foreign sponsored terrorism. Just as we are coming out of terrorism hell... these 'brotherly countries' are starting their proxy wars...

This cann't be seen in isolation. The terror attack in Lahore. The attempted killing of a religious scholar in Karachi. Terrror attacks in Peshawar and Quetta..and then murder of our security personnel on Makran highway...

This is a triangle of terror... Persia-Hind-Afghan nexus with their masters in the background.

Iran has a choice: It can act as Persia and keep trying to put Pak down or become Iran and be a partner with Pak.

We need to understand that #PersianPeril views a strong, powerful Pak as a threat to its hegemony in the region.

It has nothing to do with Shia or Sunni...

#PersianPeril uses our Pak youth to extend its own strategic goals... in the end only Paks die.

There is zero space in Pak for secterian division or division of any kind.

There will be no coming out of this terrorism as long as we have the word "Brother Islami mulk" in our vocabulary

Pk has always tried to remain neutral in the ksa Iran stand off. However if push came to shove, we would side with ksa, decisively. If that were to happen, Iran's regime would be in serious trouble and it would be another step closer to the gradual fall of Khomeini's revolution. However it is worth bearing in mind, it is not Shah palavi who will be marching back into power with his Pak friendly demeanour. Frankly I am not sure who would come into that power vacuum and they could very very easily be just as pro-India as the current ayatollahs regime. Pk should prepare quickly for the potential fall of the ayatollahs and ensure that whoever comes into power is broadly part of a pro-Pakistani discourse. It might be too late for this though.

Yes, you are right. But, I think that still any ethnic or sectarian connection and linkage shall better be kept out of the public discussion and discourse. It would be very dangerous for Pakistan, under the circumstances. The matters shall be dealt with at the state to state level. India is hell bent to create these fissures, not only within our society, but also between the Muslim states. This is a well contrived snare, about which we should be aware enough and careful enough.

so Hide Iranian terrorism in Pakistan so Shias of Pakistan don't get offended?
When Sunnis can blame Saudis and Arabs for spread of terrorism in Pakistan, what is so Saint like about Iran and Shias. Iran give two hoots about Shias of Pakistan just like Saudi do for Sunnis of Pakistan. Or we can just keep taking refuge in our perpetual delusional state of mind thinking after Pakistan is destroyed by Saudis and Iranis, Sunnis can live happily ever after in Makka Madena and Shias can all have a fantasy Shia life in Qom.

honestly more i read this kind of view more I think what kind of BC quom we Pakistanis are, there is no other example like this

seriously? check their names.

I did, but mere names won't change my thinking. TTP terrorists too have strong Sunni names, didn't mean we start blaming KSA. It is India which will always harm Pakistan and it's interests.

Having said that, Pakistani forces should take strong action against any terrorist, no matter which country's payroll they are on. Even Iran. But for now, I can't blindly put the blame on Iran unless Pakistani authorities point that out.

Inshaallah Sir at this time we cant afford to open many fronts but giving them very good reply first time i saw in history of Pakistan back in mid 90's yeh tu sochna bhi mushkil thaa hum IRan ko bhi aisy warn kar sakty hain things are going right way sometime patience is very very imp in every fight .Great work by Police and LEA's again check my others thread too Karachi Police nab this 7 or 8 gangs also mid level controllers from both side now u see the output in Balochistan and Punajb they are on rampage but imagine if they roam free too how much more havoc we would have in our hands
Mullah regime ab zyada deer tikne wali naheen hum kyun Irani awam to apna Janee dushman banaeen Pakistan ko sirf
Sabr karna hay peecha Kay dono dushman
Nutralise ho jayenga insha allah Irani regime aur Afghani regime dono.

Last edited:
so Hide Iranian terrorism in Pakistan so Shias of Pakistan don't get offended?
When Sunnis can blame Saudis and Arabs for spread of terrorism in Pakistan, what is so Saint like about Iran and Shias. Iran give two hoots about Shias of Pakistan just like Saudi do for Sunnis of Pakistan. Or we can just keep taking refuge in our perpetual delusional state of mind thinking after Pakistan is destroyed by Saudis and Iranis, Sunnis can live happily ever after in Makka Madena and Shias can all have a fantasy Shia life in Qom.

honestly more i read this kind of view more I think what kind of BC quom we Pakistanis are, there is no other example like this

Unfortunately, you have grossly misconstrued my post. My prime concern is neither Iran, nor KSA. It is with regard to the security and integrity of Pakistan and the implications of any internal ethnic or sectarian strife, on it. My view simply is that concerns with Iran should be dealt at state level or with necessary covert actions, without much overt display.

Though, I could be totally wrong in my perceptions and thus suggestions.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom