What's new

Karachi: 19 Target killers involved in Sectarian Killings are arrested - reportedly trained in Iran.

I will lay my position clear again. @Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem Thoughts please?

NEWS IS TRUE. If so then clearly Iranian state is involved in acts of terrorism inside Pakistan. this is as serious as it gets. I expect swift reply on part of PMIK and COAS Bajwa and ISI. all avenues should be opened up knowing that Iran is in extremely weak position and USA, Israel are baying for her blood. Actions in order-

• 1. PAF strike into Iran using F-16s to launch attack and destroy IRGC base as retribution just like India tried to do the attack in Balakot post Pulwama. We should treat this as our 'Pulwama'.

• 2. fire 4 Shaheen Missiles with conventional payload on Tehran as a warning that next time they could be nuclear tipped.

• 3. armoured assault across the Iran/Pakistan border using SSG, tanks, infantry etc as a punitive measure.

• 4. call USA, Israel, Saudia, UAE, Europe at the UN to pass a motion against Iran. Given the current climate against Iran that should not be difficult.

• 5. join Saudia Arabia and Israel in their effort to bring the Mullah regime down.

• 6. send Pakistan Army to Yemen and join the Saudi coalition against Houthi's. Ask KSA for $10 billion per year and send at least 40,000 men to Yemen and fight the Houthis into the ground.

• 7. join CIA, Mossad, Saudi intelligence to cause as much grief inside Iran and use Pakistan Balochistan as staging aea for ingress.

NEWS IS FALSE If so then I expect swift reaction by ISI, PMIK, COAS Bajwa. Those behind the false news

• 1. are endangering Pakistan's geo-politics and as such should be arrested, flogged and shot in public to give a warning to others that sectarian bullshit not be accepted in Pakistan.
  • 2. warning issued that no more sectarism will be allowed in Pakistan and it will carry penalty.
For sure, what is unacceptable in my view is that PMIK, COAS Bajwa, ISI do nothing on both counts. Can we have one of them so we know. Not have this ambiquity that eithers encourages sectarianism or Iranian duplicity

Lol, very convenient timing for "True News" , sounds like they have "WMD in the masjid" type news.

Who did they kill?

Sunni imams/leaders/scholars? Any details about their targets?

I will lay my position clear again. @Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem Thoughts please?

NEWS IS TRUE. If so then clearly Iranian state is involved in acts of terrorism inside Pakistan. this is as serious as it gets. I expect swift reply on part of PMIK and COAS Bajwa and ISI. all avenues should be opened up knowing that Iran is in extremely weak position and USA, Israel are baying for her blood. Actions in order-

• 1. PAF strike into Iran using F-16s to launch attack and destroy IRGC base as retribution just like India tried to do the attack in Balakot post Pulwama. We should treat this as our 'Pulwama'.

• 2. fire 4 Shaheen Missiles with conventional payload on Tehran as a warning that next time they could be nuclear tipped.

• 3. armoured assault across the Iran/Pakistan border using SSG, tanks, infantry etc as a punitive measure.

• 4. call USA, Israel, Saudia, UAE, Europe at the UN to pass a motion against Iran. Given the current climate against Iran that should not be difficult.

• 5. join Saudia Arabia and Israel in their effort to bring the Mullah regime down.

• 6. send Pakistan Army to Yemen and join the Saudi coalition against Houthi's. Ask KSA for $10 billion per year and send at least 40,000 men to Yemen and fight the Houthis into the ground.

• 7. join CIA, Mossad, Saudi intelligence to cause as much grief inside Iran and use Pakistan Balochistan as staging aea for ingress.

NEWS IS FALSE If so then I expect swift reaction by ISI, PMIK, COAS Bajwa. Those behind the false news

• 1. are endangering Pakistan's geo-politics and as such should be arrested, flogged and shot in public to give a warning to others that sectarian bullshit not be accepted in Pakistan.
  • 2. warning issued that no more sectarism will be allowed in Pakistan and it will carry penalty.
For sure, what is unacceptable in my view is that PMIK, COAS Bajwa, ISI do nothing on both counts. Can we have one of them so we know. Not have this ambiquity that eithers encourages sectarianism or Iranian duplicity

Let me ask you. Once the United States takes out the mullah government. Who do you think they will replace them with? A pro US/Israel Government. They will follow the bids of Washington. Hence they will be heavily anti Pakistan and anti China and anti Russia and pro India. China and Russia will lose another ally and China will lose its Belt and road route through Iran.

Iran will go back to selling oil in only US dollars which would strengthen the US and destroy China's and Russia's goal of removing the USD as the worlds currency. A gas pipeline will be built from Iran to Europe which will massively hurt Russia's gas revenues (and weaken China's biggest Ally Russia)

The United States will not only control Afghanistan government but also Iran and Pakistan will then be surrounded on 3 sides. The US will no longer need Pakistan for a nato supply route since they will have Iran.

You should leave emotions behind and read up on the complex geopolitics of this world.

I suggest this book "Triple Axis' A new geopolitical world Alliance
41s-igizTaL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

if you live in karachi goes see what is going on infront of President alvi home. its not 19 its lot more then that , a huge protest going on , media is not giving any coverage. story is little different what we watching on tv. because first media call them mqm london target killer....hopefully police produce them in court and everything will clear. nothing above Pakistan security.

it is fact these groups are so powerful, look at lal masjid case. now govt allocated them land for madrassah in the middle of capital. every friday molvi threat govt, but govt can t do anything.
hahahaha the protest become an end & i think govt release them very quietly whole Pakistan dancing on there finger tips...

So all of these people were released after the house of President of Pakistan was attacked by the mob.

Is it not Ryasat se Takraaying?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom