What's new

Karachi: 19 Target killers involved in Sectarian Killings are arrested - reportedly trained in Iran.

if you live in karachi goes see what is going on infront of President alvi home. its not 19 its lot more then that , a huge protest going on , media is not giving any coverage. story is little different what we watching on tv. because first media call them mqm london target killer....hopefully police produce them in court and everything will clear. nothing above Pakistan security.

Sipah e Sihaba, Jaish e Muhammad, Lashkar e Jhangvi, Ahle e Sunnat wal Jumaat etc, are deep rooted in the Establishment of Pakistan. YOU know clearly what I mean to say.

Even A Sipah e Sahaba Fanatic works with me in my office. Be Careful, and be discreet!

I always advocated awareness whenever I taught to students during my career. Due to increased awareness among peoples, predominantly Sunni's, peoples keep themselves apart from these Terrorist Organizations, but at the Poor Strata of society, these Terrorist Organizations somehow recruit & "Brainwash" peoples taking advantage of poverty mostly in rural areas.
it is fact these groups are so powerful, look at lal masjid case. now govt allocated them land for madrassah in the middle of capital. every friday molvi threat govt, but govt can t do anything.

if you live in karachi goes see what is going on infront of President alvi home. its not 19 its lot more then that , a huge protest going on , media is not giving any coverage. story is little different what we watching on tv. because first media call them mqm london target killer....hopefully police produce them in court and everything will clear. nothing above Pakistan security.

it is fact these groups are so powerful, look at lal masjid case. now govt allocated them land for madrassah in the middle of capital. every friday molvi threat govt, but govt can t do anything.

Call Geo News Group or Dawn News group. Only these two channels can give coverage to you. They gave coverage to our strike too, in front of Peshawar Press Club.

Call Geo News Group or Dawn News group. Only these two channels can give coverage to you. They gave coverage to our strike too, in front of Peshawar Press Club.
this is the story ,, this is the condition of our police .
Charges Disputed Against Abducted Pakistani Reporter
May 07, 2019 1:02 PM
  • VOA News
4A0FC6C1-397D-402A-B520-F36992A5EA60_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Pakistan Press Freedom Day
See comments

Pakistani police claimed to have arrested five persons, including a reporter of a daily Urdu-language newspaper, for their alleged involvement in sectarian killings.

At a Monday news conference, DIG-East Amir Farooqi identified the held persons as Syed Matloob Hussain, a reporter of daily Jang, Syed Imran Haider Zaidi, Waqar Raza, Mohammad Abbas and Syed Mohtasham.

He alleged that Matloob was held for receiving training from abroad and downloading a list of personalities from an official website and submitting it to a "foreign handler" for their possible targeted killing at an "appropriate time".

Matloob was recently in the news as his family had claimed he was picked up from his home and several media organizations had shown their concerns over his mysterious disappearance.

Reporters Without Borders (RSF) reported last month that Matloob was abducted from his Karachi home at dawn on 30 March masked men in civilian dress, who came in unmarked vehicles accompanied by three police cars.

The group had called for an investigation into Matloob's case and that of Aab Takk News TV cameraman Syed Ali Mubashir Naqvi, who also was abducted on April 1. Both are members of the Shia Muslim minority in Pakistan.

“We have not been told for what crime Matloob was picked up,” his brother, Minhaj, told RSF. “The way he was taken away makes it look as though he was a terrorist but he was not a terrorist.”

Pakistan it one of the worst countries in RSF's global press freedom rankings. At least three journalists were killed in connection with their work in 2018, the group said.

View image on Twitter

this is the story ,, this is the condition of our police .
Charges Disputed Against Abducted Pakistani Reporter
May 07, 2019 1:02 PM
  • VOA News
4A0FC6C1-397D-402A-B520-F36992A5EA60_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Pakistan Press Freedom Day
See comments

Pakistani police claimed to have arrested five persons, including a reporter of a daily Urdu-language newspaper, for their alleged involvement in sectarian killings.

At a Monday news conference, DIG-East Amir Farooqi identified the held persons as Syed Matloob Hussain, a reporter of daily Jang, Syed Imran Haider Zaidi, Waqar Raza, Mohammad Abbas and Syed Mohtasham.

He alleged that Matloob was held for receiving training from abroad and downloading a list of personalities from an official website and submitting it to a "foreign handler" for their possible targeted killing at an "appropriate time".

Matloob was recently in the news as his family had claimed he was picked up from his home and several media organizations had shown their concerns over his mysterious disappearance.

Reporters Without Borders (RSF) reported last month that Matloob was abducted from his Karachi home at dawn on 30 March masked men in civilian dress, who came in unmarked vehicles accompanied by three police cars.

The group had called for an investigation into Matloob's case and that of Aab Takk News TV cameraman Syed Ali Mubashir Naqvi, who also was abducted on April 1. Both are members of the Shia Muslim minority in Pakistan.

“We have not been told for what crime Matloob was picked up,” his brother, Minhaj, told RSF. “The way he was taken away makes it look as though he was a terrorist but he was not a terrorist.”

Pakistan it one of the worst countries in RSF's global press freedom rankings. At least three journalists were killed in connection with their work in 2018, the group said.

View image on Twitter
so they caught a terrorist, and now terrorist sympathizers are crying over it? I would say that this is the condition of our media, that hire terrorists in their work force.

so they caught a terrorist, and now terrorist sympathizers are crying over it? I would say that this is the condition of our media, that hire terrorists in their work force.
sometime we pass the judgement very quickly, here in US media has different perception about this incident. may be they are US agents ... o well ...

Last edited:
sometime we pass the judgement very quickly, here in us media has different perception about this incident. may be they are us agents ...

since when has US media been pro Pakistan? they will always give a negative twist to things.

I wish i should have hear 19 terrorists killed in encounter with security forces instead of arrest. they will soon be out again if we look at track record of Pakistani judiciary.

I wish i should have hear 19 terrorists killed in encounter with security forces instead of arrest. they will soon be out again if we look at track record of Pakistani judiciary.
you are absolutely right because it not just a bunch of 19 terrorist there is a whole extremest lobby operating here...

I will lay my position clear again. @Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem Thoughts please?

NEWS IS TRUE. If so then clearly Iranian state is involved in acts of terrorism inside Pakistan. this is as serious as it gets. I expect swift reply on part of PMIK and COAS Bajwa and ISI. all avenues should be opened up knowing that Iran is in extremely weak position and USA, Israel are baying for her blood. Actions in order-

• 1. PAF strike into Iran using F-16s to launch attack and destroy IRGC base as retribution just like India tried to do the attack in Balakot post Pulwama. We should treat this as our 'Pulwama'.

• 2. fire 4 Shaheen Missiles with conventional payload on Tehran as a warning that next time they could be nuclear tipped.

• 3. armoured assault across the Iran/Pakistan border using SSG, tanks, infantry etc as a punitive measure.

• 4. call USA, Israel, Saudia, UAE, Europe at the UN to pass a motion against Iran. Given the current climate against Iran that should not be difficult.

• 5. join Saudia Arabia and Israel in their effort to bring the Mullah regime down.

• 6. send Pakistan Army to Yemen and join the Saudi coalition against Houthi's. Ask KSA for $10 billion per year and send at least 40,000 men to Yemen and fight the Houthis into the ground.

• 7. join CIA, Mossad, Saudi intelligence to cause as much grief inside Iran and use Pakistan Balochistan as staging aea for ingress.

NEWS IS FALSE If so then I expect swift reaction by ISI, PMIK, COAS Bajwa. Those behind the false news

• 1. are endangering Pakistan's geo-politics and as such should be arrested, flogged and shot in public to give a warning to others that sectarian bullshit not be accepted in Pakistan.
  • 2. warning issued that no more sectarism will be allowed in Pakistan and it will carry penalty.
For sure, what is unacceptable in my view is that PMIK, COAS Bajwa, ISI do nothing on both counts. Can we have one of them so we know. Not have this ambiquity that eithers encourages sectarianism or Iranian duplicity

Did you miss the news of the Irani General being fired after evidence was shared of his involvement with RAW and terror groups attacking in Pakistan?

What is more concerning when you find that many wannabe Iranians are cursing Pakistan's LEA's for arresting these terrorists...These hypocrites are cursing Pakistan when an incident even remotely affects them but ironically would openly support such terrorist groups..for them Iran is their qibla and if you dare mention wrongdoing of Iran then their curse is on everybody, from the people to the LEA's to the state of Pakistan.

Calculated demonization of a minority sect going on. Certain quarters of media actively participating in this act. What could go wrong ?

Calculated demonization of a minority sect going on. Certain quarters of media actively participating in this act. What could go wrong ?
no demonization is happening, no one is blaming the sect. is it now sectarian to call a terrorist a terrorist?

I am not entirely convinced of this news. But if it true this is serious. Despite my partiality to Iran I expect the following -

NEWS IS TRUE. If so then clearly Iranian state is involved in acts of terrorism inside Pakistan. this is as serious as it gets. I expect swift reply on part of PMIK and COAS Bajwa and ISI. all avenues should be opened up knowing that Iran is in extremely weak position and USA, Israel are baying for her blood. Actions in order-

• 1. PAF strike into Iran using F-16s to launch attack and destroy IRGC base as retribution just like India tried to do the attack in Balakot post Pulwama. We should treat this as our 'Pulwama'.

• 2. fire 4 Shaheen Missiles with conventional payload on Tehran as a warning that next time they could be nuclear tipped.

• 3. armoured assault across the Iran/Pakistan border using SSG, tanks, infantry etc as a punitive measure.

• 4. call USA, Israel, Saudia, UAE, Europe at the UN to pass a motion against Iran. Given the current climate against Iran that should not be difficult.

• 5. join Saudia Arabia and Israel in their effort to bring the Mullah regime down.

• 6. send Pakistan Army to Yemen and join the Saudi coalition against Houthi's. Ask KSA for $10 billion per year and send at least 40,000 men to Yemen and fight the Houthis into the ground.

• 7. join CIA, Mossad, Saudi intelligence to cause as much grief inside Iran and use Pakistan Balochistan as staging aea for ingress.

NEWS IS FALSE If so then I expect swift reaction by ISI, PMIK, COAS Bajwa. Those behind the false news

• 1. are endangering Pakistan's geo-politics and as such should be arrested, flogged and shot in public to give a warning to others that sectarian bullshit not be accepted in Pakistan.
  • 2. warning issued that no more sectarism will be allowed in Pakistan and it will carry penalty.
For sure, what is unacceptable in my view is that PMIK, COAS Bajwa, ISI do nothing on both counts. Can we have one of them so we know. Not have this ambiquity that eithers encourages sectarianism or Iranian duplicity.

1. We don't need to do any military strikes against Iran, Iran is crumbling because of US sanctions. Also Iran has decent size army to retaliate against Pakistan.
2. These issues can still talked with Iran, they are still more sensible then anti Pakistani Northern Alliance in Afghanistan.
3. The Sectarian issue is a serious one, both Saudi and Iran are using non Arabs and non Iranians for their Geo political tussle. Our own people rather die for Iranians or Arabs then our own country, can you deny the fact that we have people who love Iranians/Arabs more then their own people because of their religions/Sects?

Our own people rather die for Iranians or Arabs then our own country, can you deny the fact that we have people who love Iranians/Arabs more then their own people because of their religions/Sects?
^^^this.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom