What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
really assad is zionist!! and the ones that trained and supported by jews are not wierd! sry but i cant say that i like your method its far far from logic

you can say assad is russia whatever but zionist! its wierd

they no difference all of them is killers , also can explain why the israel don't vote for attack syria in the security council !?

any one have a mind , he see and understand all this things . .​

uhh, what a good heart person you are. I salute you, except the fact that they bombed in makkah and they are killing syrian people. ohh those angels are killing terrorist in Makkah and Syria.

don't

Marketing, His name is Ali Siddiqi He says that he is from northern pakistan and he lived in Miami

I used to think that all pakistanis are good people because of him, but here I think he is the only sane one :D
sorry :P

Well, you should realize not all Pakistanis on this forum hold these views. Instead of seeing the green flag, you should also see what is being written.

Generalization is not good.

In whole characters of that tvshow why a Anglo bast erd

In season 1, he used to have a good role and good story, sadly in season 2 his story was stupid and all he did was falling for the red headed wild girl :D

they no difference all of them is killers , also can explain why the israel don't vote for attack syria in the security council !?

The same reason UK did not vote for Israel to become a part of UN an other did

You are asking him to hide what they think about Pakistan?
If He had said it at first impression then I would consider it, But look at PDF its like an anti Arab forum, No one is as much bashed here as much Arabs are being bashed. Wat do you expect then from them, simply its a tits for tats case.

Relax! They'll make fun now. Ah! and he has rights to reply in such a manner when my own fellow countrymen are spiting to much venom. Atleast its helps you to understand that why such religious clashes happeneds in Pakistan. its all about propaganda lies then expose them falsely. Jundullah isn't a Pakistani niether Arabic organisation. its a persian organisation as several websites claims. and then BLA has nothing to do with Saudi Arab basically it was allegation and troll that my fellow countrymen were doing against you.

I don't know where the tanks button is gone, but here is a big THANK you

uhh, what a good heart person you are. I salute you, except the fact that they bombed in makkah and they are killing syrian people. ohh those angels are killing terrorist in Makkah and Syria.

bombing ppl in mecca ? proof it ... and about Syria again proof it ....

The Same reason the made whole Iran contra crap they know Muslims hate'em

They do not terror anyone besidE lebonan occupiers . They have no support from Jews and US.
Do U support Jews?
In whole characters of that tvshow why a Anglo bast erd!

Without Arab people support they wouldn't last this long. We have realized their real intentions and agenda after their support of terrorsts in Bahrain, Yemen and supporting Bashar as well as taking part with his gangs in killing Syrians. I supported them although they were trashing our king n their media. Unfortunately, It turned out they are just an Iranian proxy militia and a stagger in Arab side.

SSP is a Sunni militant organisation which is working against shia and SMP is a shia militant organisation which is targeting Sunnis. Now decides it by yourself which nation supports whom as few websites claims. No one is saint here. But at the moment propaganda is on top against Arab,There Might be personal reason behind it.

The same reason UK did not vote for Israel to become a part of UN an other did

i don't understand what u mean exactly , but my point if they really enemies , this is the israel chance for destroy it syria , right !?

anyway see u later , time 2 sleep now
wave.gif
. .​

Stop acting like fools
What about this
Saudi paid jundolah to attackiran
Iran. paid jundolah to attackiran to make Saudi look bad
Saudi paid jundollah that attack Iran and advertised to make Iran look ...
Iran paid jundollah blamed Saudi bribe a weirdo from Saudi to advertise and get advantage of blah blah

Realllllly?trolling with what's clear CIA train them Mossad helped them ...

Stop acting like fools
What about this
Saudi paid jundolah to attackiran
Iran. paid jundolah to attackiran to make Saudi look bad
Saudi paid jundollah that attack Iran and advertised to make Iran look ...
Iran paid jundollah blamed Saudi bribe a weirdo from Saudi to advertise and get advantage of blah blah

Realllllly?trolling with what's clear CIA train them Mossad helped them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom