What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 23 October 2011 the Pakistan Cricket Board discussed renaming the stadium following the death of Gaddafi, to support NTC and Libya. The Punjab Olympic Association made a similar request in late October 2011 to the provincial chief minister, telling Cricinfo:,[4] "I don't think his profile is inspirational enough to link with our cricket stadium's identity." As of April 2012, however, it does not appear that the stadium's name will be changed after all.

No likes for this post Mr...
759688.gif

In any event we are used to naming our landmarks after crooks look at Islamabad airport

Nothing, except that he is the best teacher I ever had. Sadly he went to the US to complete his PhD :(

If you and Armstrong want to derail the thread that's fine I have come to expect that from the likes of you otherwise start a thread in members section

they no difference all of them is killers , also can explain why the israel don't vote for attack syria in the security council !?

any one have a mind , he see and understand all this things . .​

Israel has publicly on the record stated it supports anti assad terrorists. Its well known for propaganda that Israel hide behind America like they did not with Saddam. Them not attacking Iraq was not cos they supported Saddam

gilani of gilan?
Ah! I don't hate Iran, Wat to say is They are one of the bortherly nation , don't have any personnal motives but few Pakistanis in the name of irans do take votes, In the name of sectarianism they do politics, Thats wat our prime minister has done. In the name of his saint father he took votes and now he is P.M, many more politicians are doing politics thats wat the another case which has created so much division in the preception of Pakistani people.

If He had said it at first impression then I would consider it, But look at PDF its like an anti Arab forum, No one is as much bashed here as much Arabs are being bashed. Wat do you expect then from them, simply its a tits for tats case.

It is not anti Arab. I believe Pakistanis like you are shameful in your support for Sauds. It is not blasphemous. It is not against Allah, Nor is it against Arab people to curse traitor Arab leaders who are supporting terrorism that is killing Muslims.

bombing ppl in mecca ? proof it ... and about Syria again proof it ....

What more proof do they need than Zionist press

Indians are involved in trolls while Arabs are not. Such a Baised claims have been made against them.

I see some Arabs and some Parabians here who appear to think that we are lesser Muslims if we do not support their hedonistic rulers and despot and their actions. We Pakistanis will not support them any more than we do Zardari

It is not anti Arab. I believe Pakistanis like you are shameful in your support for Sauds. It is not blasphemous. It is not against Allah, Nor is it against Arab people to curse traitor Arab leaders who are supporting terrorism that is killing Muslims.

I don't know why you don't try to be neutral in such cases, why I would be shameful when everyone do have rights of carrying his own opinions. look at just yourself , did I ever said you have to be shameful cuz post 1000 of opinion against Arabs, you hate them , I love them. thats it.
terrorist don't have any nation, Their own only motive is to blast theirselves and destablize every nation. Damn! Al-qaida is an product of CIA. didn't it?

Ah! I don't hate Iran, Wat to say is They are one of the bortherly nation , don't have any personnal motives but few Pakistanis in the name of irans do take votes, In the name of sectarianism they do politics, Thats wat our prime minister has done. In the name of his saint father he took votes and now he is P.M, many more politicians are doing politics thats wat the another case which has created so much division in the preception of Pakistani people.
i got headeche.
why do you call Iran gilan?

You are lying man...I live among them, and I know how much we like our regimes. Who are you to speak in our names?

@ Aryan : There is a way these things are said. I'm not a massive fan of the Saudi Royal Family either but whats the point of going on and on and on about how they are so so very bad when the other person doesn't think so ! They - the Saudis - seem to like it...good for them; their country...their choice ! Lets end at that. Furthermore they didn't get ticked off by the criticism directed at the Royal Family they got ticked off at some very racist and offensive posts that many of us Pakistanis made about them ! And like always I'm not talking about you...! Posts that went to the tune of : Whenever Mosa would post that the Saudis have got this and this TOT agreement signed, that they're manufacturing this and this or that they're investing heavily in R&D and JVs with others; I could swear that you'd find at least one Pakistani, by conservative estimates, who'd belittle that by mentioning everything from 'the likeness of a certain pink animal', 'camels', 'brainless retards', 'they've probably got Pakistanis and Indians who came up with that', 'haaaah the just bought over-priced trash to service American debt because of American pressure' or 'as soon as the oil runs out...they're foOked' and of course we can't forget 'Wahabi' can we ? I'm probably being euphemistic here. You tell if us Pakistanis were subjected to the same abuse...senseless abuse which often borders on racism, would you come back all nice and polite the next day ? So...please yaar a bit of 'empathy' here !

Go read my earlier post. This is a forum and this thread is about terrorism in Pakistan and Iran. I am not here to idle chat. If you want social I am always available to you you know that but go to members forum and start a thread

i got headeche.
why do you call Iran gilan?
Ah! Yousaf Raza Gillani is of the Iranian descent, and belongs to among the most prominent of landowners and spiritual leaders in the south of the province. Don't ask question on such topic anymore plz.:whistle:

SO no one also wants to be persian slave. Look at that Gilani of Gilan, Wat he had done our nation? one of the most corrupt perfermance in history of Pakistan it is considered as.

Stop going off topic and making disparaging remarks about Iranians. Gilani and Abdullah there is no difference whatsoever both corrupt drinkers of Muslim blood

I have noticed your cheap way of taking advantage of IbnAlwalid behavior to trash Saudis, and kill the remaining spots of sympathy with Arabs here. That was so cheap. I am so greatful to our beloved Pakistani brothers who tried their best to be nice to us although got harshly bashed. To those, thank you very much.

I resent your unfounded allegations. Dont forget what Sauds call Pakistanis that is orphans. Why Iranians do not have any derogotary name for Pakistanis??

The ones who speak well of Sauds will reduce as time goes on and Saud get deeper into bed with India/Israel/America

crying-baby.jpg

Et tu, Buttt ?

man I love you my Pakistani peaceful brother lol

I don't know why you don't try to be neutral in such cases, why I would be shameful when everyone do have rights of carrying his own opinions. look at just yourself , did I ever said you have to be shameful cuz post 1000 of opinion against Arabs, you hate them , I love them. thats it.
terrorist don't have any nation, Their own only motive is to blast theirselves and destablize every nation. Damn! Al-qaida is an product of CIA. didn't it?

CIA SAUDS RAW MOSAD its all the same. Palestinians used to love Sauds as well. You will learn soon enough

Stop going off topic and making disparaging remarks about Iranians. Gilani and Abdullah there is no difference whatsoever both corrupt drinkers of Muslim blood
So why so much rage for Arab when Iranian decendent aren't not any lesser disasterous? try be neutral terrorist are terrorists . don't relate them with any nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom