What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marketing, His name is Ali Siddiqi He says that he is from northern pakistan and he lived in Miami

I used to think that all pakistanis are good people because of him, but here I think he is the only sane one :D
sorry :P

i_kill_you_last.jpg

P.S I respect Ahmadinejad a lot...so it was a joke, my Iranian friends ! :angel:

P.P.S Nah...he wasn't the only sane one ! You're basing your opinion on a bunch of us educated 'ultra-nationalists' on this forum ? Mate, come to Lahore (my City) ask around and see how much Pakistanis love Arabs. We have a massive soft-spot for Muslims....heck you'd even find many Pakistanis who have a soft-spot for Afghans despite how much they beautify our country with their presence, drugs and militancy ! But Arabs....dude we really do love you guys ! People here, the uneducated and the religious type, talk of Saudi Arabia as if its God's own country ! Heck my Uncle (an educated but religious guy..) wants Pakistan to adopt 'Arabic' as our national language so that we - in the Muslim World - can be one once more ! Imagine that...I think hes a bit nutty but thats because he wanted me (a guy) to wear pyjamas whilst playing football because I was showing too much skin ! :woot:

But seriously...at least come to Pakistan and just...I dunno walk around and introduced yourself as a Saudi ? Why do you think when Sheikh Suadis came to Lahore he was flocked by hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis at the Badshahi Mosque and out of the love he got he ended his sermon (or I think it was a prayer/dua) with B(P)akistan Zindabad...Al-Saudia (something) Zindabad ! Just come...yaar !

I wont blame the entire Saudi nation for the support of terrorism
otherwise I should also accept the criticism of Indians and Americans over the support of Taliban and LeT.

Of course some things one takes for granted. There are good and bad in all religions and in all countries. However I am compelled to comment for the avoidance of doubt that my comments are directed at the so called ruling elites. I am one of the few on this forum that has had an Israeli Jews as a business partner. However that has never changed my pov about Israeli govts unjust actions. In any event all govts in the world today are guilty of one thing or another and therefore any praise or critical comment is relative.

Those of you that are familiar with my views will know me to be virulently anti American. Yet you can check that Chogy and Juice two Americans are on my friend list and not just that but Juice and I knowingly go out of our way to wind each other up. As a human being and sense of humour I probably have more in common with him than many Pakistanis on here.

However having said that I can not and will not ignore the fact that America is a force for evil for Muslims and our neighbourhood. The proof of the pudding is that one would have to be very naive to see their actions though dressed up in the garb of human rights and democracy to be anything but that. You would also have to be stupid and blind not to see innocent Muslims being killed from Libya to Pakistan.

Today in the Muslim world we are cursed with poor leadership. However any govt that can ally itself usually against the wishes of a majority of their people to America is clearly evil. It is not for nothing that they say that you are known by the company you keep.

I will not appologise to anyone on here for supporting govts that I see to be evil whether they be Sauds or my beloved Pakistan. I see some on here trying so hard not to offend the sensibilities of some like this Ibnwaled bloke. Well I simply do not care. If I see evil I will call it that. That is not a reflection on any individual from that country but if some and I have noticed increasingly some Arab members to take it as a personal attack well I do not care what you do is a matter for you.

It is clear from information in the public domain that America and its proxy govts out of choice like Israel Saudis and Indian are on the same page. They are supporting terrorism in Balochistan and are causing havoc by innocent civilians being killed both in Iran and Pakistan. At the same time as being responsible for terrorism they are blaming Pakistan and Iran who often are not polished in their propaganda.

The Sauds are very vulnerable. They are getting involved in something which as Irfanbhai rightly pointed out will lead to the fires going back to their lands. learn from our mistakes. Stop interfering in Syria Pakistan Iran etc.

My comments are particular nuanced against Saud family because I do not expect adherents of Zionism and Hindutva to have our best interests at heart but I did expect better from my supposed Muslim brothers.

bombing ppl in mecca ? proof it ... and about Syria again proof it ....
:lol: You don't know? May be you are just a new born Baby. :lol: who is providing weapons and support to Al-assad ? Only for once just watch that clip of attack on Makkah ,Those people were proudly holding that Poster pic of Iranian national Hero.

Stop acting like fools
What about this
Saudi paid jundolah to attackiran
Iran. paid jundolah to attackiran to make Saudi look bad
Saudi paid jundollah that attack Iran and advertised to make Iran look ...
Iran paid jundollah blamed Saudi bribe a weirdo from Saudi to advertise and get advantage of blah blah

Realllllly?trolling with what's clear CIA train them Mossad helped them ...

Stop acting like fools
What about this
Saudi paid jundolah to attackiran
Iran. paid jundolah to attackiran to make Saudi look bad
Saudi paid jundollah that attack Iran and advertised to make Iran look ...
Iran paid jundollah blamed Saudi bribe a weirdo from Saudi to advertise and get advantage of blah blah

Realllllly?trolling with what's clear CIA train them Mossad helped them ...

Are we the fools? aren't you the ones who babble day and night about Saudi support and finance for Qaeda and Taliban whom themselves the first enemies of USA and Israel? And yet, calling Saudi American slaves!? Someone get it right for me! But hey, who cares what you think of us.

Aryan-B, your agenda and intentions have become crystal clear for me.

What you think about me would only matter if I cared. I simply do not. I saw you thanking that idiot who supports terrorism in my country which kills my Pakistani people and wants independence for Balochistan and for the rest of Pakistanis to become Hindu slaves

Marketing, His name is Ali Siddiqi He says that he is from northern pakistan and he lived in Miami

I used to think that all pakistanis are good people because of him, but here I think he is the only sane one :D
sorry :P
You don't have idea how much Pakistani locals dislikes when someone abuses Arabs. :sniper: ,People plays propaganda games, Play with their emotions then cry against terrorism. :lol: May be few of me fellow countrymen will dislike it but its true. Blaiming and claimings has become a tradation here ,just for few dirty motives. :bad:

Why iranian supporting, financing and training shia terrorist killing innocent people in pakistaif iran was not involved and our govt. was sincere we should have finished sacatirian problem lomg before
The simple thing for iranians to give all rights to sunni muslims there

have you even read what the thread is about. I see when I read posts your like yours that Pakistan really needs to spend more on education and make our people rational and logical

@ Aryan : There is a way these things are said. I'm not a massive fan of the Saudi Royal Family either but whats the point of going on and on and on about how they are so so very bad when the other person doesn't think so ! They - the Saudis - seem to like it...good for them; their country...their choice ! Lets end at that. Furthermore they didn't get ticked off by the criticism directed at the Royal Family they got ticked off at some very racist and offensive posts that many of us Pakistanis made about them ! And like always I'm not talking about you...! Posts that went to the tune of : Whenever Mosa would post that the Saudis have got this and this TOT agreement signed, that they're manufacturing this and this or that they're investing heavily in R&D and JVs with others; I could swear that you'd find at least one Pakistani, by conservative estimates, who'd belittle that by mentioning everything from 'the likeness of a certain pink animal', 'camels', 'brainless retards', 'they've probably got Pakistanis and Indians who came up with that', 'haaaah the just bought over-priced trash to service American debt because of American pressure' or 'as soon as the oil runs out...they're foOked' and of course we can't forget 'Wahabi' can we ? I'm probably being euphemistic here. You tell if us Pakistanis were subjected to the same abuse...senseless abuse which often borders on racism, would you come back all nice and polite the next day ? So...please yaar a bit of 'empathy' here !

LOL !!, many Pakistanis here have been supporting any thing hostile towards my country, and when someone is giving them thier own treatment, their little feelings were hurt !!

I SUPPORT jund Allah in working in Iran

What is the matter with you. People living in glass house should not throw stones at glass houses

What you think about me would only matter if I cared. I simply do not. I saw you thanking that idiot who supports terrorism in my country which kills my Pakistani people and wants independence for Balochistan and for the rest of Pakistanis to become Hindu slaves
SO no one also wants to be persian slave. Look at that Gilani of Gilan, Wat he had done our nation? one of the most corrupt perfermance in history of Pakistan it is considered as.

I hope you change the name, that was Libyans money not his money. He had $100 bn in his bank accounts world wide. He must be the biggest thief in history. BTW, wonderful city and beautiful song. Thank you.:tup:

You think what Americans and west have introduced democracy to Libya. At least it was a Libyan squandering Libyan wealth when he was in charge.

I don't even know them, all I know is that I am going to act like those who always attack my country based on lies and imaginations

If you see an attack on saud family as an attack on you and that Arab nation that has been hijacked by one family (who are allied to killers of my people) that is a matter for you. It will not change my attitude or thinking one iota

PROHIBITED ORGANIZATION IN PAKISTAN
:pakistan:
Tarquna Tarquna AL-Jahad AL-Jahad

Best way is (QALIM) Jahad Through PEN. Which can unearth the reality resultant no one can escape from it...:smokin:

r u talking with ur self
drag.gif
!?

anyway my approach intellectual not ur business , and later if u want talk about anything no problem , but now really i'm not in good mode for u , keep ur working
drag.gif
. .​

Your lack of education prevents meaningful debate

SO no one also wants to be persian slave. Look at that Gilani of Gilan, Wat he had done our nation? one of the most corrupt perfermance in history of Pakistan it is considered as.
gilani of gilan?

I have noticed your cheap way of taking advantage of IbnAlwalid behavior to trash Saudis, and kill the remaining spots of sympathy with Arabs here. That was so cheap. I am so greatful to our beloved Pakistani brothers who tried their best to be nice to us although got harshly bashed. To those, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom