What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know them, all I know is that I am going to act like those who always attack my country based on lies and imaginations

I have always been respecting Pakistan and see it as role model, but this forum makes you hate every thing that comes out of Pakistan except my teacher :D

and I found it amusing how they felt bad about some one joking, while they do the same thing all the time

Tell me more about this teacher of yours ? :D

Why no success in saudi and bahrain?

r u talking with ur self
drag.gif
!?

anyway my approach intellectual not ur business , and later if u want talk about anything no problem , but now really i'm not in good mode for u , keep ur working
drag.gif
. .​

Thanks, so when are you coming ? :cheers:

On the Gaddafi thing - I dunno there were a few calls here and there to do that but nope...nothing is in the pipes to change the name ! Whatever he was to his People (though I'm sure even that wasn't as black and white as they make it out to be), he was good to us and we honor that ! Either way he was probably the only Arab leader, barring Saddam, who might have tyrannical but they were ballsy and that is a rarity amongst us Muslims !

On 23 October 2011 the Pakistan Cricket Board discussed renaming the stadium following the death of Gaddafi, to support NTC and Libya. The Punjab Olympic Association made a similar request in late October 2011 to the provincial chief minister, telling Cricinfo:,[4] "I don't think his profile is inspirational enough to link with our cricket stadium's identity." As of April 2012, however, it does not appear that the stadium's name will be changed after all.

No likes for this post Mr...
759688.gif

Tell me more about this teacher of yours ?

Nothing, except that he is the best teacher I ever had. Sadly he went to the US to complete his PhD :(

LOL !!, many Pakistanis here have been supporting any thing hostile towards my country, and when someone is giving them thier own treatment, their little feelings were hurt !!

I SUPPORT jund Allah in working in Iran

This is the reason we dont like you.
This is far from Islam.

On 23 October 2011 the Pakistan Cricket Board discussed renaming the stadium following the death of Gaddafi, to support NTC and Libya. The Punjab Olympic Association made a similar request in late October 2011 to the provincial chief minister, telling Cricinfo:,[4] "I don't think his profile is inspirational enough to link with our cricket stadium's identity." As of April 2012, however, it does not appear that the stadium's name will be changed after all.

No likes for this post Mr...
759688.gif

Like I said it was suggested by most people but I don't really see that happening because of 3 things primarily :

1) We've got much bigger issues right now then to fret about 'renaming' a Cricket Stadium ! Especially when we've got no International Cricket in Pakistan going on.

2) I haven't got any evidence to suggest this but I'd assume that Gaddafi is still respected (or at the very least not disliked) in Pakistan that much. And that coupled with our general distrust of the United States and the NATO ensures that the vast majority of us don't believe that Libya was a 'humanitarian effort' !

And 3) Again....we've got much bigger issues like maybe actually playing some 'international cricket' over there first ! :lol:

Nothing, except that he is the best teacher I ever had. Sadly he went to the US to complete his PhD :(

What did he teach ?

Do you support hizbushaitan ?
They do not terror anyone besidE lebonan occupiers . They have no support from Jews and US.
Do U support Jews?
In whole characters of that tvshow why a Anglo bast erd!

as long as it fights against Israel my reply would be affirmative .

uhh, what a good heart person you are. I salute you, except the fact that they bombed in makkah and they are killing syrian people. ohh those angels are killing terrorist in Makkah and Syria.

This is the reason we dont like you.
don't

What did he teach ?

Marketing, His name is Ali Siddiqi He says that he is from northern pakistan and he lived in Miami

I used to think that all pakistanis are good people because of him, but here I think he is the only sane one :D
sorry :P

Look what IbnAlwalid has just written on my wall:
ياخي ليه تاخذ الموضوع بجدية؟ قاعد أمزح اخر همي بلوشستان! خذ سجارة وروق, الدنيا فانية

'Why are you taking it seriously? I am just picking on them! The last thing I would think of is Blochistan. Take a cigarrete and relax."

I knew you weren't serious, but your behavior was reprehensible and childish.
Relax! They'll make fun now. Ah! and he has rights to reply in such a manner when my own fellow countrymen are spiting to much venom. Atleast its helps you to understand that why such religious clashes happeneds in Pakistan. its all about propaganda lies then expose them falsely. Jundullah isn't a Pakistani niether Arabic organisation. its a persian organisation as several websites claims. and then BLA has nothing to do with Saudi Arab basically it was allegation and troll that my fellow countrymen were doing against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom