What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u think , ur posts , is helpful !?

hehehehe , all this thread is bullshit
1245524850otmh2674893179.gif
, but u r still young for know about difference on good thread and not :)

Is this all that the liberal youth of Saud has to say??

my main activity here is to cooperate with my Iranian brothers to to introduce my country to my pakistani,turk,... brothers.and i do my best.not to quiz other nations or ages.
maybe you elder than me but your brain is not!

thank you and we appreciate you. But not your detractor.

Ok...I'm off ! I've got a paper in the morning !

Thank you Irfanbhai we really appreciate a senior person here from Baloch background clarifying things to us:

(جندالشیطان)

thatss what they are

these mindless, shameless animals are responsible for the deaths of many people in both Pakistan and Iran
they use the sectarian card in Iran and use the ethnic card in balochstian like BLA
but sometimes I wonder that its not just Sipha Sahabah that is killing ethnic Hazara in Quetta, there is always a chance that these rascals are killing our Hazara community for the fact that they are shia.

great that their leaders are hanged immediately in iran when they get cought because in Pakistan our Justice system and the Lawyers free the mass killers and shower them with flowers

no wonder the world believes that we are a terrorist safe heaven.
if these satanic terrorists are getting help from Arab countries then they should realise that their funding is also hurting a Sunni majority Pakistan. just for that reason if they stop supporting terrorists and spend that money in Monaco or Las Vegas then we wont mind,.

your help is actually hurting Pakistan too.
these Bastards are hand in hand with BLA and killing our teachers, shopkeepers, labourers, police and soldiers along with ordinary citizens.

you guys should stop funding them if you just consider that Pakistan is a Sunni majority country and follows your faith#
I know that no other reasoning will help here so we have to be direct.

Pakistani sectarianism eclipse Arab sectarianism a thousand times. Your suicide bombings put Arab AQ to shame. You like to pretend that Pakistani barbarism has an Arabic origin, while in reality we are working hard to disassociate our selves from you.

man what are you on? Is this saud way of trying to win Pakistani friends. no wonder we are starting to see why you are disliked so much by Iranians. Thanks to Allah to make sure we have no borders with your country

Anyway, I think I have caused enough damage in one thread.
Till my ban get lifted:wave:

thanx man , i like ur method debate here . . but sorry u r wrong man . .

do u ask ur self , why the Arab spring succeeded in tunisia and egypt and libya !!
only the syria is doesn't , f

Why no success in saudi and bahrain?

I wish its really untrue

but check the post from Ibn Al-Waled that I quoted, he justifies why Arabs fund them

maybe the BLA and Jundullah sponsors are the same. but one thing is clear that both organisations are harming Pakistan very badly
and if there is some brother Muslim country involved then thats a disgrace. we dont deserve that

He has no shame this Saud he admits they are responsible for innocents being killed

thanks you are right

we, also like to disassociate with all the fascist and terrorist Arab organisations and their supporters.
unfortunately for us , our holiest sites are in Arabia otherwise we wont have bothered you guys

we are trying hard to get rid of these uninvited guests that you guys kicked out of your countries but now you are funding them too

so its causing a lot of problem for us. we ourselves have our sectarian problem but the foreign involvement is fuelling it.
our own intel services are aware of that its not just wikileaks or any other western finding that points the fingers at the source of funding coming from Arab countries. we are forced to be quiet because we cant harm our relations with Arab countries or maybe we are too much used to your charity

and since there is no such thing as free lunch, there are strings attached that are hurting us and hurting Iran as well

they do not care as long as America allows them commission on oil to one family is there reason for existence. they do not care who they kill indirectly or directly

we already know

the terrorism being incited in balochistan is hurting both Iran and Pakistan.
I wish we have a leadership with a spine that thinks for its own people first instead of its offshore bank balances and doesnt look for Saudi American approval

also their handiwork in pakistan

Sectarian violence: Jundallah claims responsibility for Kohistan bus attack
http://tribune.com.pk/story/342909/18-dead-in-bus-ambush-on-karakoram-highway-police/

I wish for what you say is true and our leadership activate our soldiers in saudi

i love how pakistanis are hospitable
even they host ibn alwalad as a enemy of pakistan!

It is the best way to expose them our Pakistani brothers who still like sauds. I say never ban him

It is funny how these Jundallah Baloch present the issue in Iran as Shia Sunni divide and in Pakistan where there is Sunni majority they present the Baloch liberation in terms of linguistic divide. Balochi Terrorist can forget about Independent Balochistan, Neither Pakistan nor Iran will allow that.

We must also tell their American and saudi sponsors where to go

Long live Baluchistan:
Pakistan-Balochistan-Map.png

free-balochistans-flag2%5B1%5D.jpg

Balochistan_Member_Map_2.JPG

I hope no one takes this personally, but I have always thought the Baluchistan & Pashtunistan should get independence and get their country, with the rest of Pakistan going to India. That's the only way peace can be guaranteed in south Asia. However, our stupidity of financing your nuclear program made this issue further complicated.

When I see comments like this from sauds I really think Pakistan should assist in renaming that country that goes by the name of a family. I hope no saudi takes it personally

To be honest with you, I don't think KSA is that stupid to finance a group that works against Pakistan national intrests or a group that kill civilians. It is impossible. It's a propganda by Iranian mullahs.

Open your eyes why would Irfan Baloch a mod from Balochistan speak the way he does?

My views represent only me and not other Arab members in the forum. I am in jihad to spread awareness of the Balouch cause, despite how it may effect Pakistani view of us.

Most Pakistanis already have a negative opinion of sauds propagating terrorism with American and Israeli collusion. Dont worry you are doing a good job to convince the few that see you as friends

These cockroaches are getting killed one by one. :guns:
soon there will none left.:agree:

Iranians and Pakistani security forces should coordinate and make sure there is no safe haven protecting these Saudi propagated killers

Also many external forces are supporting the BLA as far as Pakistan is concerned.

Pakistani-Iranian relations are also hurt, because Iran is allowing India access to Chabahar port. The Indians have been known for supporting the BLA with logistics to cause terrorism within Pakistan.

Also just recently the United States just cancelled a pro independence Baluchistan conference that they were going to host.

For the US, having Afghanistan under their control, and making Baluchistan a country would be their goal. This will create a barrier between Pakistan and Iran, isolating both countries.

They with the help of India to the east, could attack Pakistan. And from the west, they could attack Iran from Iraq. From the South they have access to the Persian Gulf.

Iranian brothers need to take note we must work together to get rid of this evil amongst our midst and not allow India which is another proxy of America just like sauds to take advantage

Ah! its different ball game, He don't know anything about us(Pakistanis) ,thats why directly fall into trap. getting out of his mind. Better for him to stay with Arabian matters where he have ability to counter persian propaganda.

You are asking him to hide what they think about Pakistan?

first clean your self and offer a prayer of tobah.

you are using a false flag and misleading the people with Saudi flag while you are elsewhere
unless the Saudi authorities allow it, no one can dare to post what you are posting.

Irfanbhai please stop giving them excuses I have seen this side of the saudis on the forum many times. My stand against their rubbish in front of my Pakistani brothers stands vindicated

He makes cheap comments and then deletes them. Master troll. His hatred is oozing out of every post he does. Look at the avatar. When will peace be promoted? He clearly wants Saudi Arabia to continue sponsoring terrorism in our nation - How low is that? Then he wants to "help Indian brothers to liberate Baluchistan" - clearly shows the mindset of the ill intelligent.

Our Mods are not stupid they have banned him. Though I almost wish that they had left him here to continue exposing what saudi are really about

Actually he is Saudi, but he got so angry with few Pakistanis here.

Oh please stop giving them excuses. look at their historical posts they are arrogant and are abusive of Pakistanis

Anyway, I think I have caused enough damage in one thread.
Till my ban get lifted:wave:

You have only exposed your self and damaged yourself. Note everyone no matter how critical some on here are of Iranians no Iranian does this kind of behaviour

But Why you want to Break Pakistan. This is Sunni majority Country. Isn't this?

The Sauds on the whole do not give a damn for Pakistanis. Man they do not care about Arabs-Palestinians. Who are we that they should care about what happens to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom