What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, can you guys tell us about them. Who are they? their goals?

After thanking someone who has been supporting them it makes no sense you were thanking him and not even knowing what he is on about. What does that say about you guys.

I don't know what to say...
person_ashamed1.jpg

He is not with us.

Oh my God...so you can cook, you're awoken by a cat's purr out of the bed before you lather it was a frenchie thinking it was your GF from the dreams and...and you cry ! :rofl:

Ok..joke ! I know....I know !

Just doing my best in exposing Majosi oppression on the Muslim minority. Islam for the last 400 years has seen the worst oppression in Iran, worse than India & Israel combined. Its our duty to finance and arm our Muslim brothers in their holy jihad.

You are only exposing Al saud family as root of terrorism

thanx man , i like ur method debate here . . but sorry u r wrong man . .

do u ask ur self , why the Arab spring succeeded in tunisia and egypt and libya !!
only the syria is doesn't , for only reason , the iranian help the Zionist BASHAR , read this link :

Iran sends head of elite force to Syria to advise Assad regime on repression tactics

i have wonder is the syrian people not human and they don't want freedom like all other arab country !?
but the IRAN government don't care about anyone they just want BASHAR stay in authority !
and now u don't want the KSA support the syrian people !?

on the other hand the KSA has the wrong policies such as the entry part of the army Bahrain , in the end bro , this is war between KSA and IRAN from outside their countries indirectly . .
really assad is zionist!! and the ones that trained and supported by jews are not wierd! sry but i cant say that i like your method its far far from logic

you can say assad is russia whatever but zionist! its wierd

Thats it make provocative silly statements and then delete them so you do not look stupid. This is the height of dishonesty on your part

He makes cheap comments and then deletes them. Master troll. His hatred is oozing out of every post he does. Look at the avatar. When will peace be promoted? He clearly wants Saudi Arabia to continue sponsoring terrorism in our nation - How low is that? Then he wants to "help Indian brothers to liberate Baluchistan" - clearly shows the mindset of the ill intelligent.

loooolz , plz don't make laugh a lot . . is this all you can do !?
NOOO PLEASEEE
lol.gif
. .

this is best what you can do, nothing else
wink.gif

by the way before i forget , how old r u !?
smokin.gif

God help us if you as your avatar depicts are the liberal youth of sauds lol

He makes cheap comments and then deletes them. Master troll. His hatred is oozing out of every post he does. Look at the avatar. When will peace be promoted? He clearly wants Saudi Arabia to continue sponsoring terrorism in our nation - How low is that? Then he wants to "help Indian brothers to liberate Baluchistan" - clearly shows the mindset of the ill intelligent.

Irfaan bhai has already exposed him as a false flagger.

this so called human supports some terorist who killed many civilians (sunni and shia)
if this guy was near to me i'd kill him so fast.

he is not human he is saud supporter of terrorism

Look what IbnAlwalid has just written on my wall:
ياخي ليه تاخذ الموضوع بجدية؟ قاعد أمزح اخر همي بلوشستان! خذ سجارة وروق, الدنيا فانية

'Why are you taking it seriously? I am just picking on them! The last thing I would think of is Blochistan. Take a cigarrete and relax."

I knew you weren't serious, but your behavior was reprehensible and childish.

maybe ur right , but do u wana know about some thing funny !?

he is make all of you that made ​​yours shut up, and there is no one you can reply to it
disagree.gif
. .

What by exposing himself to be a supporter of terrorists?

Irfaan bhai has already exposed him as a false flagger.

bro - i want all to live happily in our nation - i deplore all terrorism. You know how i think. Anyone encouraging terrorism and trying to create rifts in our land is a scum bucket - no offense to anyone. He wants Saudi Arabia to encourage terrorism in our land and thats wrong. He posts rubbish then thinks he is clever in deleting abuse...

To be fair 'He-Man' :P, his actions are most probably more a reaction to the crap that these Arabs had to go through when the first joined this forum and even now ! I could swear that I've come across more posts that begin with 'Saudi Arabia....and ends with Saudi Arabia' with everything from camel herders, petro-dollars, american-zionists slaves, terrorists, wahabis and god knows what else being mentioned in them ! And this doesn't involve the somewhat obscene analogies ! If I were a Saudi I'd go bonkers too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom