What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Now they're doing this
Shameless to the core

Idk if they're Muslims anymore or not

Sh Rashid visited yesterday and said that he was chased all the way from Pindi to Arshad's house with agency vehicles, and there were guys in white shalwar kameez standing in the street too.

What the heck will these guys get from doing this?

Saal pehle tak yeh banda estab ka lattu kaha jata tha, and now you are doing this to him? For what? For just having the courage and calling out the sellout that this government is?

Shameful.

Now 16 cases surfaced against Arshad Sharef , 1 treason case ...all by PDM regime.

Last edited:
These sort of national interests serve only personal interests...nothing else.

Well, that may be a danger, but often impossible to prove in Pakistan, and still above any concept of shame, as I said.

Sh Rashid visited yesterday and said that he was chased all the way from Pindi to Arshad's house with agency vehicles, and there were guys in white shalwar kameez standing in the street too.

Saal pehle tak yeh banda estab ka lattu kaha jata tha, and now you are doing this to him? For what? For just having the courage and calling out the sellout that this government is?

Shameful.
extremely extremely painful.............................. who is the SOB who keeps sending people in white cloth .....do they have fvckin shame .......................any shame ...little shame ...

It is a matter of perception. To me, there is absolutely no difference between RAW, PDM and Mir Bajwa & Co, except for that RAW has not damaged this country so much, as the later two have.
This is another level ... 😀
I think we all don't want to say that but we have been clobbered and beaten so harshly to reach to that level.
Good work Army.
Somehow I am unable to add the "prefix" "Pak".

He can declare Martial Law because he has gained backing of Donald Lun. All he needs is their blessings to find his courage.
Coward just spreading disinformation.
No martial law on the horizon.

Pakistan is under attack by its own army and the PDM PML-N plus peepeepee and Mullahs.
For 64 years, since 1958.
We are realizing just now how much damage they have inflicted on the country.

Shameful.
Agency is a euphemism that is often mis-used. First and foremost I seriously doubt all these cars and people in white clothes are either ISI or MI. Reason I say this is because I "know" how they operate. They generally operate in very small numbers and very hidden, till they dont want to be. Overt baby sitting duties are usually IB, FIA and SB. And IB and these other agencies have a tendency of operating in a manner where they often make themselves look and sound like they are ISI. In addition under the Interior Ministry structure there are a large number of agencies.

I wont be surprised that SR had some ISI/Mi folks lurking, but they are likely operating in very small number if that. Most like they are leveraging S7 tools to grab sig-comm intel.

These other are likely IB/FIA or SB or some other group seconded to Rana Sahab from groups like FC or ANF. So combine these three or four agencies (along with SB from ISB Police) and you have this sort of drama. I have more hope I guess in ISI and Mi that they would not operate in this manner. But heck with the degradation of institutions (along with 3rd rate leadership), who knows these days.

Last edited:
PTI government in Punjab and KPK is also going to build a monument after him

The pathological lier DGISPR gave approval to the Kenyan police statement, that it was a case of "mistaken identity".
I was looking for that statement on dawn, the news, ary, but they have "omitted" this part.
I mean look at the basterd, catching at the
INVESTIGATION report of Kenyan police who may be worse than Punjab and sindh police in extra judicial and arranged encounters, half boil and full boil.

Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General (DG) Major General Babar Iftikhar on Tuesday requested the federal government to conduct a “high-level investigation” into the ‘mistaken identity’ killing of senior journalist Arshad Sharif by Kenyan Police.

DG ISPR Maj Gen Babar Iftikhar while talking to private TV channel informed that ‘today GHQ has requested the Government of Pakistan to conduct a high-level investigation into this tragic incident.’

“It is imperative that this be fully investigated at the highest level, even though the Kenyan government and their police have admitted that the incident was a case of mistaken identity by the police,” he said.

Lt Gen Babar Iftakhar said, “Also, many questions have been raised on these circumstances, on which we believe that there should be a very high-level inquiry so that everything can be taken to its logical conclusion.”

DG ISPR stressed that ‘thorough investigation and research is very important to look into all these matters so that all of the speculator can be answered’.

The DG ISPR said that this investigation should not be about the circumstances of what happened in Kenya but also about the circumstances why Arshad Sharif had to leave Pakistan, who forced him to leave and how he went from Pakistan and where did he stay during this time?

DG ISPR said, “We have to bring this debate to an end, that’s why we requested the government of Pakistan and we also requested the government to take legal action against those who are making these allegations without any evidence.”

In a response to a question about journalist Arshad Sharif, he said, “All of us are very saddened by the tragic death of Arshad Sharif. It is a very sad incident. He was a very professional journalist, especially in investigative reporting.”

Back
Top Bottom