What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Its simple guys.

Those who forced him out of Dubai are his killers.

2+2=4

Now if you think this Boot Polisher PM who is at the same level in front of the Royal Family as a camel jockey has this leverage, then God Bless You.

Agency is a euphemism that is often mis-used. First and foremost I seriously doubt all these cars and people in white clothes are either ISI or MI. Reason I say this is because I "know" how they operate. They generally operate in very small numbers and very hidden, till they dont want to be. Overt baby sitting duties are usually IB. And IB has a tendency of operating in manner where they often make themselves look and sound like they are ISI. In addition under the Interior Ministry structure there are a large number of agencies.

I wont be surprised that SR had some ISI/Mi folks lurking, but they are likely operating in very small number if that. Most like they are leveraging S7 tools to grab sig-comm intel.

These other are likely IB or SB or some other group seconded to Rana Sahab from groups like FC or ANF. So combine these three or four agencies (along with SB from ISB Police) and you have this sort of drama. I have more hope I guess in ISI and Mi that they would not operate in this manner. But heck with the degradation of institutions (along with 3rd rate leadership), who knows these days.

Oh yes, of course. ISI and MI aren't usually seen on menial duties and occassions such as these to keep tabs on people, unless you see them on a route for the chief and a guy in white shalwar kameez and a black waist coat with a walkie talkie has a lanyard on his neck prominently showing his service card! :P

It's mostly IB, but that too sometimes. In majority of the cases it is plain old special branch. Me and @RescueRanger had a discussion a while back, where he stressed upon the 'shauq' of SB to play spook and dress up in the cliched white uniform.

Combine this with the disjoint inter-agency communication, and you have a hodgepodge.

I remember when a certain star level officer got picked up by someone whose name begins with S right next to my home, and we had no less than 4 agencies on the spot. MI, ISI, Special Branch, and FIA. And also the usual beat cops. And I kid you not, each one of them individually came to our home and questioned us and all of the neighbors. Bhai aik banda akar sawal pooch lay, and then disseminate the info among yourselves, or at least coordinate with each other.

Those who forced him out of Dubai are his killers.

Precisely.

Kis moo say yeh hakoomat ab afsos kar rahi hai, ya condolence pesh kar rahi hai?

The interior ministry is the one who is heading the inquiry into this incident. The same interior ministry which had 14 FIR's against the guy, including sedition.

You were the ones who called the UAE government to extradite him...aur ab yeh inquiry kar rahay hain aur ansu baha rahay hain?

Why don't we have an inquiry into who asked the UAE government for his extradition? Or who ordered those 14 FIR's?

Agency is a euphemism that is often mis-used. First and foremost I seriously doubt all these cars and people in white clothes are either ISI or MI. Reason I say this is because I "know" how they operate. They generally operate in very small numbers and very hidden, till they dont want to be. Overt baby sitting duties are usually IB. And IB has a tendency of operating in manner where they often make themselves look and sound like they are ISI. In addition under the Interior Ministry structure there are a large number of agencies.

I wont be surprised that SR had some ISI/Mi folks lurking, but they are likely operating in very small number if that. Most like they are leveraging S7 tools to grab sig-comm intel.

These other are likely IB or SB or some other group seconded to Rana Sahab from groups like FC or ANF. So combine these three or four agencies (along with SB from ISB Police) and you have this sort of drama. I have more hope I guess in ISI and Mi that they would not operate in this manner. But heck with the degradation of institutions (along with 3rd rate leadership), who knows these days.

Even in her BS of a tweet, she writes "Prayers for the bereaved family...", and nothing about the man who lost his life.
She indeed is the epitome of a dark heart.
She is one sick woman...self coincided

The concept of former died in 1971.

Pakistan is intertwined with the army.

This is another level ... 😀
I think we all don't want to say that but we have been clobbered and beaten so harshly to reach to that level.
Good work Army.
Somehow I am unable to add the "prefix" "Pak".

The only thing RAW was doing was funding BLA and helping Ghani Baba with TTP as per Ehsanullah Ehsan. And also running defamation campaigns agaisnt Pakistan.

Pakistan was able to fight all that propaganda off because of awaam. Lmfaooo now they are struggling to fight against the “propaganda”

Last edited:
Investigate top ISI/GHQ leadership, you will find the murderer.
They insist to believe in the Nairobi Police investigation ...which reported, it was an accident, a mistaken identity ...

They insist to believe in the Nairobi Police investigation ...which reported, it was an accident, a mistaken identity ...
Yeah right, even Nigerian Media doesn't believe that BS narrative.

Back
Top Bottom