What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

The nation that doesn't come out when someone in their neighborhood is murdered, do you think they would attend to IKs call?
Let’s hope people come out. I believe he can gather 200,000 people.

And maybe a few good men in the army and police give a call to their higher ups, and say ‘hum public pe fire nahi kar sakte, we rather resign’.

I am more inclined towards the idea that Sharifs ordered the murder of Arshad Sharif. It's another thing that they have full support of you-know-who!

It’s obviously a nexus or a group. Sharifs alone don’t have that kind of power to pull ofd assassinations alone as a family internationally.

Agreed the people of punjab and sindh are mostly of slave mindsets. Only pashtuns are warriors. I hope they all prove me wrong.

Pashtuns are 15% rest of Pakistanis needs to do their fair share for azaadi.

I am more inclined towards the idea that Sharifs ordered the murder of Arshad Sharif. It's another thing that they have full support of you-know-who!
It is the likely outcome - they may or may not have the full support but the Sharif family is a criminal mafia so they do have the links to do this

It is the likely outcome - they may or may not have the full support but the Sharif family is a criminal mafia so they do have the links to do this

International assasinations it has to be more than one group involved. Sharif fam doesn’t have that kind of clout to pull it off. That’s why I think Zardari is also involved as he has more clout internationally.

It’s obviously a nexus or a group. Sharifs alone don’t have that kind of power to pull ofd assassinations alone as a family internationally.
They have all the resources to pull this off without any assistance.

International assasinations it has to be more than one group involved. Sharif fam doesn’t have that kind of clout to pull it off. That’s why I think Zardari is also involved as he has more clout internationally.
I don't think you need a lot when Kenya is involved. Police there is just like Pakistan.. pay them to get anyone you despise.

Truck ki batti...

Real culprits are Pakistani security establishment. They have the connections and field presence as well as access to diplomatic channels/immunity to carry out these kind of operations.

Truck ki batti...

Real culprits are Pakistani security establishment. They have the connections and field presence as well as access to diplomatic channels/immunity to carry out these kind of operations.

Exactly

Possibly - Zardari is the devil incarnate so he does have the connections but just as with MNCs people build links along the way - pass on connections and cooperate on common goals

Mr SQ8 aka Mr Ban-master - its highly unlikely Sharif / Zardaris can do this type of operation by themselves without the real power house ISI /Army death squads who has the influence and capacity to conduct such operations in far away countries like Kenya. There is a huge history behind forced threats abductions, warning given to Pakistani media journalists to change the narrative over night and keep just quiet.
If it's Kenya, I can say that Sharifs can do that alone.

Where does Manzoor Pashteen advocate for secession? He always said he wants to follow the constitution.

Don’t agree with his communist flavored politics, but PTM is just a boogeyman for Pakistanis. The real threats rn is the top brass and PDM. Those two entities will actually make sure to destroy Pakistan.
Doesn't matter what he's said, PDM also officially claims they are not corrupt chors and there was no American sponsored regime change, Imran Khan says the opposite, one of them is lying.

Multiple "threats" can exist at once, but the agenda of PTM is an open secret, there's plenty of information available online.

I am hoping / wishing Arshad Sharif had a cache of documents that must be released that provide info on what he was working on.
Allah's wrath on all those who did this heinous crime.

Back
Top Bottom